View Poll Results: How many women have you slept with?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-4

3 15.79%
  • 5-10

3 15.79%
  • 11-20

5 26.32%
  • 21-30

1 5.26%
  • 31-40

1 5.26%
  • 41-50

2 10.53%
  • 50+

2 10.53%
  • Virgin

2 10.53%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: How many women have you slept with?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    My body count is in the 20s, can't recall exactly how many since some of them were when I was pretty ****ed up, there was a period of my life when I was doing too much drinking and smoking weed that some of those years are a haze . Could've been a handful more if I didn't jump into relationships like a dumbass though and I always felt that cheating is what low quality individuals do.
    so... would it be accurate to assume some of those women may have been... "women"? i mean, when you're trashed on weed & drink it can be hard to make good judgement. just sayin'.

20ish

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articl...-for-men-women

But in general, anywhere between 4 and 8 partners is considered an average number of sexual partners for adult men and women.
    Apparently, ISH is full of ladykillers. Or some of you are ****ing liars

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

It’s amazing what going outside and not obsessing over anarcho communism 24/7 will do for you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

That’s a very low number. I had sex with 3 new females just this past summer. Hell, I have a friend who’s number is in the 50’s, dude is a bigger man whore than me.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    so... would it be accurate to assume some of those women may have been... "women"? i mean, when you're trashed on weed & drink it can be hard to make good judgement. just sayin'.
    I'm hoping that's the case TBH

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    That’s a very low number. I had sex with 3 new females just this past summer. Hell, I have a friend who’s number is in the 50’s, dude is a bigger man whore than me.
    I actually believe you, as you posted your pic and I imagine girls are fond of you, but the odds of everyone on ISH being players is pretty low considering the cast of characters we have here. Most of my friends are like me and have only had sex with between like 2-10 people (I say people cuz I have female friends before anyone rants about trans people lol), although one of my best friends is definitely way above that. In my experience, guys who have sex with a lot of women are usually way above average in the looks, confidence and charisma department. The odds of a bunch of people on ISH being like that are pretty low IMO. Especially some of the really awkward posters in this thread claiming they have huge numbers

Not a lady killer at all but I played in a band, you won't believe how women throw themselves at you when you get up in front of a crowd and everyone is pretty much drunk or high I highly recommend any youngster that wants easy pus.sy to grab an instrument and learn it, then start a band and play decently in front of people, it helps if there a healthy dose of females in said crowd...outside of that environment, I bagged like half a dozen but definitely most of it came from groupies. Keep in mind I'm talking about mid 90s to early 2000s when rock music was still a thing
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-26-2023 at 08:21 PM.

Not a lady killer at all but I played in a band, you won't believe how women throw themselves at you when you get up in front of a crowd and everyone is pretty much drunk or high I highly recommend any youngster that wants easy pus.sy to grab an instrument and learn it, then start a band and play decently in front of people, it helps if their a healthy dose of females in that crowd...
    Yeah, that's believable, I'm aware of the affect being in a band has on people, I wasn't calling you out per se so much as highlight the unlikeliness of the poll results being true. Hell, being part of a band I like would make a girl more attractive to me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Not a lady killer at all but I played in a band, you won't believe how women throw themselves at you when you get up in front of a crowd and everyone is pretty much drunk or high I highly recommend any youngster that wants easy pus.sy to grab an instrument and learn it, then start a band and play decently in front of people, it helps if their a healthy dose of females in that crowd...
    My Dad was doing Mariachi when be was a teen up until his 30s and he told me girls would sometimes throw themselves at him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    My Dad was doing Mariachi when be was a teen up until his 30s and he told me girls would sometimes throw themselves at him.
    It does happen in rock music, didn't know Mariachi musicians were pulling v as well Also got to keep in mind that the band I played in was pretty well known locally and we had a bit of a following, we played covers but also had original material that the local kids dug...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I'm 6'4 200 lbs and aesthetic (can prove it) but ive only fornicated once. And I felt awful afterwards. It was a Hispanic chick petite with huge titties. And I didn't know how to ****. I felt bad about dominating somebody so much smaller than me. It was such a foreign practice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I'm 6'4 200 lbs and aesthetic (can prove it) but ive only fornicated once. And I felt awful afterwards. It was a Hispanic chick petite with huge titties. And I didn't know how to ****. I felt bad about dominating somebody so much smaller than me. It was such a foreign practice to me.
    Damn lol

9. Probably generous though because I was drunk with one chick...and barely even knew what I was doing. Happened like my first semester in college. Had the most sex of my life during my mid 20s though. Worked retail and spit game at female coworkers....customers...a barista at starbucks. All in the same plaza.

Slept with one latina who was shaped like an hourglass. She also had a boyfriend....Every shift, she'd stare and undress me with her bigass eyes. When we talked she'd be super flirtatious and made most of the conversations sexual too. Felt it was bound to happen. Knew it within seconds of approaching her. Admittedly not the proudest time of my life. I was young and still kind of feel guilty about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    Damn lol

9. Probably generous though because I was drunk with one chick...and barely even knew what I was doing. Happened like my first semester in college. Had the most sex of my life during my mid 20s though. Worked retail and spit game at female coworkers....customers...a barista at starbucks. All in the same plaza.

Slept with one latina who was shaped like an hourglass. She also had a boyfriend....Every shift, she'd stare and undress me with her bigass eyes. When we talked she'd be super flirtatious and made most of the conversations sexual too. Felt it was bound to happen. Knew it within seconds of approaching her. Admittedly not the proudest time of my life. I was young and still kind of feel guilty about it.
    Latinas are crazy aggressive sexually. I was literally hunted down.

Not a lady killer at all but I played in a band, you won't believe how women throw themselves at you when you get up in front of a crowd and everyone is pretty much drunk or high I highly recommend any youngster that wants easy pus.sy to grab an instrument and learn it, then start a band and play decently in front of people, it helps if there a healthy dose of females in said crowd...outside of that environment, I bagged like half a dozen but definitely most of it came from groupies. Keep in mind I'm talking about mid 90s to early 2000s when rock music was still a thing
    Young kids don't pick up instruments any more. It's quite a difference even compared to as recently as 10 years ago. They're either macbook DJ's or rappers and they're not out there performing for crowds but sitting in their bedrooms recording themselves in the hopes of going viral.