Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Lady Ballers Movie Trailer

Looks good.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Lady Ballers Movie Trailer

No stars, tiny budget, target audience 30% of Muricans who are Trumpers.

DVD of this is going straight to the Dollar Tree discount bin with Large Marge's failed book.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    No stars, tiny budget, target audience 30% of Muricans who are Trumpers.

DVD of this is going straight to the Dollar Tree discount bin with Large Marge's failed book.
    That would suggest the target audience consists of at least of 100 million people.

I think they'll be fine.

Jesus Chris that was astonishingly unfunny

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    What do you expect from conservatives? They've never been good at comedy. Name one conservative who's intentionally funny, seriously try, it's legitimately hard. I guess Trump is the only one, but even he was a Democrat for years

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    What do you expect from conservatives? They've never been good at comedy. Name one conservative who's intentionally funny, seriously try, it's legitimately hard. I guess Trump is the only one, but even he was a Democrat for years
    What Liberals are funny??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Seeing as he's confused about what it means to be a boy or a girl, I think it's safe to say he's probably also confused when it comes to what's considered funny or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle, Kristin Wiig, Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Eric André, Mel Brooks, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Matt Groening, I could go on forever.

Are you retarded? Why would you even ask this?

The absolute astounding lack of awareness, Jesus.

If I can go further left than liberal, I can include George Carlin too.
    Last edited by RRR3; 11-29-2023 at 10:35 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I wouldn't say it looks "unfunny", but it doesn't look like a gut buster either.

I think that's because the concept is such low hanging fruit. There's only so many different ways you can say "Boy look how stupid these people are".

Poking fun at the trans brigade and it's true believers is almost like poking fun at the mentally handicapped. There's really only one joke you can tell.

Banned

Tim Allen
    Dennis Miller
    Chevy Chase
    Jeff Dunham
    Jeff Foxworthy
    Norm McDonald
    Jim Bruer
    Nick DiPaolo
    Greg Gutfeld

All conservative or conservative adjacent. Not to mention the litany of comedians you wouldn't classify as conservative but are famous for having notable right wing views here and there:

Dave Chappelle
    Bill Maher
    Bill Burr
    Ricky Gervais
    Chris Rock

The list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Tim Allen
    Dennis Miller
    Chevy Chase
    Jeff Dunham
    Jeff Foxworthy
    Norm McDonald
    Jim Bruer
    Nick DiPaolo
    Greg Gutfeld

All conservative or conservative adjacent. Not to mention the litany of comedians you wouldn't classify as conservative but are famous for having notable right wing views here and there:

Dave Chappelle
    Bill Maher
    Bill Burr
    Ricky Gervais
    Chris Rock

The list goes on and on.
    Chevy Chase is a liberal, Norm McDonald never expressed any political leanings one way or the other, and the rest of your list besides Tim Allen is a collection of people no one has ever heard of (I guess people old enough remember Dennis Miller but he hasn't been relevant in a long time). Chappelle, Maher, Gervais and Burr are all openly liberal or further left Rock hasn't said anything definitive either way. Wow, this was so desperate of you, how sad

So, I guess you got Tim Allen

Banned

Chevy Chase is a liberal, Norm McDonald never expressed any political leanings one way or the other, and the rest of your list besides Tim Allen is a collection of people no one has ever heard of (I guess people old enough remember Dennis Miller but he hasn't been relevant in a long time). Chappelle, Maher, Gervais and Burr are all openly liberal or further left Rock hasn't said anything definitive either way. Wow, this was so desperate of you, how sad

So, I guess you got Tim Allen
    There's so much ignorance and outright mental retardation in this post I don't even know where to begin.

There's so much ignorance and outright mental retardation in this post I don't even know where to begin.
    I mean you care to tell me how they aren't liberal or haven't said either way? Pretty easy to look up their political views, which I did. You can keep pretending anyone has heard of those no names you mentioned but compared to the names I mentioned (and could easily keep mentioning for like an hour) it's a pathetic list. Conservatives are not known for their humor. At least you got Tim Allen!

Banned

I mean you care to tell me how they aren't liberal or haven't said either way? Pretty easy to look up their political views, which I did. You can keep pretending anyone has heard of those no names you mentioned but compared to the names I mentioned (and could easily keep mentioning for like an hour) it's a pathetic list. Conservatives are not known for their humor. At least you got Tim Allen!
    The fact that you don't even know who Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are, while boldly claiming that they are "nobodies", speaks volumes about your knowledge on the subject. They are both hugely successful comedians.

Every time you post you reveal how ignorant you are.

The fact that you don't even know who Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are, while boldly claiming that they are "nobodies", speaks volumes about your knowledge on the subject. They are both hugely successful comedians.

Every time you post you reveal how ignorant you are.
    They're hardly on the level of many of the legends I mentioned and you know it, that's why you're so upset. Even if I concede them, that's THREE people you have to the hundreds of renowned liberal or farther left comedic entertainers. I like how you're just ignoring that you tried to claim Chevy Chase was a conservative which is a straight up lie, not to mention trying to group in other liberals because they have some views outside the mainstream DESPERATE!