Local High School Star

Default Lakers @ Pistons. Might be the worst team I've seen in years.

What would you do if you were the owner / GM of the Pistons? They are just absolute shit everywhere.
    Nice to see LeStatPad out there starting the 4th with a comfy 25 pt lead. But he only had 18 points, so he had to keep stiff arming until he hit his 25. One of these times he's going to injure himself, and the normal person would ask why he's in the game with a 29 pt lead with 10 min left in the 4th vs. a team that's lost 14 straight. But I digress.

Banned

Default Re: Lakers @ Pistons. Might be the worst team I've seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    What would you do if you were the owner / GM of the Pistons? They are just absolute shit everywhere.
    Nice to see LeStatPad out there starting the 4th with a comfy 25 pt lead. But he only had 18 points, so he had to keep stiff arming until he hit his 25. One of these times he's going to injure himself, and the normal person would ask why he's in the game with a 29 pt lead with 10 min left in the 4th vs. a team that's lost 14 straight. But I digress.
    Sell the team and cut my losses.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Sell the team and cut my losses.
    Would any smart person buy though? Detroit's been bankrupt, corrupt Mayor, at one point you call 911 and it went to voice mail, row houses for sale @ $1.00 each etc.
    It's amazing that the Lions in the same city are doing so well, so what do I know.

NBA Legend

They have a stud in Duren and they’re wasting him by playing that shitstain wiseman for some unknown reason..
    All their guards are hogs and trash.

I’d say blow it up but apart from Duren no one would want any of the other scrubs

NBA lottery pick

Would any smart person buy though? Detroit's been bankrupt, corrupt Mayor, at one point you call 911 and it went to voice mail, row houses for sale @ $1.00 each etc.
    It's amazing that the Lions in the same city are doing so well, so what do I know.
    Uhh of course, Basketball team ownership is coveted. I would guarantee you a team like the pistons is worth atleast a billion and if the owner has owned the team for atleast 5 years hes made a billion off the team value itself

Banned

Depends on the price. I'd say the time to get the Pistons for a rock bottom steal is probably about now.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Uhh of course, Basketball team ownership is coveted. I would guarantee you a team like the pistons is worth atleast a billion and if the owner has owned the team for atleast 5 years hes made a billion off the team value itself
    A billion? Wow, I had no idea. That seems kind of high, but what do I know.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Depends on the price. I'd say the time to get the Pistons for a rock bottom steal is probably about now.
    No argument here. 15 in a row L's. I looked at their schedule, and can't see them beating anyone. They have little real talent, no team ball, and jack 3's all game. "Beef Stew" being chief among them jacking 3's. He should get his big ass down on the block!

Decent playground baller

Three point plan for PissTons

1. Fire whoever put this roster together.

2. Fire anyone in charge of drafting Killian Hayes and cade Cunningham, and/or acquiring bums like Bagley Wiseman, Knox, etc and the other riffraff.

3. Fire anyone who disagrees with #1 or #2