Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Another Illegal Alien kills a U.S. citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    This is nonsense. Assuming just 1% of all illegal immigrants are violent criminals, which is being generous, that would mean for every million border crossers you are letting in 10,000 violent criminals. Over the course of just a few years that number could be 50,000.

We don't have total control over what our own citizens do. If someone born here goes crazy and murders a random women, we can only try and find the root cause and do our best to prevent future cases. But we SHOULD have control over who enters our country. This murder was absolutely avoidable.

The guy was arrested twice for god's sake. He should have been deported right then and there.
    it really is something the lengths people will go to try and rationalize the inexcusable policies of their team. i think shawk knows better and it may just be a bit of miscommunication and misinterpretation.

...but the others itt... this topic should be the easiest of things to call out. it shouldn't be controversial at all. it's basic national security.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Please protect me daddy government! Btw I'm anti-establishment

Still fuming about Ukraine? Yikes. I don't even remember what you're whining about, sorry.

bawler lives in CONSTANT fear. You can tell the little guy is just TERRIFIED daily, which is why he wants a huge powerful government to protect him But he's anti establishment somehow

This is nonsense. Assuming just 1% of all illegal immigrants are violent criminals, which is being generous, that would mean for every million border crossers you are letting in 10,000 violent criminals. Over the course of just a few years that number could be 50,000.

We don't have total control over what our own citizens do. If someone born here goes crazy and murders a random women, we can only try and find the root cause and do our best to prevent future cases. But we SHOULD have control over who enters our country. This murder was absolutely avoidable.

The guy was arrested twice for god's sake. He should have been deported right then and there.
    That's not the narrative though. The "Illegals are dangerous because look at this one guy who do violent crime" or "lets ban guns because look at this one school shooting" narrative are the ones I call dumb. Because it can be easily argued.

You should re-read what I wrote in its entirety.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    That's not the narrative though. The "Illegals are dangerous because look at this one guy who do violent crime" or "lets ban guns because look at this one school shooting" narrative are the ones I call dumb. Because it can be easily argued.

You should re-read what I wrote in its entirety.
    Uh, nobody is arguing that all illegals are dangerous. I'm sure most of them are just trying to make a better life for themselves, but that doesn't change the fact that you're also letting in hordes of bad ones too. The danger is posed by illegal immigration itself.

There is literally no upside and no benefit to importing hordes of undocumented migrant strangers. That this even needs to be explained to you is kind of crazy.

Uh, nobody is arguing that all illegals are dangerous. I'm sure most of them are just trying to make a better life for themselves, but that doesn't change the fact that you're also letting in hordes of bad ones too. The danger is posed by illegal immigration itself.

There is literally no upside and no benefit to importing hordes of undocumented migrant strangers. That this even needs to be explained to you is kind of crazy.
    That's what the narrative implied though. Just like with guns and school shooting. Just like with arabs and terrorist.

There are upsides to illegal immigration, but I think the downsides are 1000x worse. Looking into this is much better than dumb fearmongering narrative.

Banned

That's what the narrative implied though. Just like with guns and school shooting. Just like with arabs and terrorist.

There are upsides to illegal immigration, but I think the downsides are 1000x worse. Looking into this is much better than dumb fearmongering narrative.
    It's not the same as guns and shootings at all. When there is a school shooting, only libtards are the ones blaming guns. Rational minded people know that the gun had nothing to do with it.

If we knew who was coming into our country and had the power to keep them out, this woman would still be alive. If this violent psycho had been held in custody and deported the moment he was first arrested for a violent crime, this woman would still be alive.

A direct line can be drawn from failed left wing policies to this woman's murder.

It's not the same as guns and shootings at all. When there is a school shooting, only libtards are the ones blaming guns. Rational minded people know that the gun had nothing to do with it.

If we knew who was coming into our country and had the power to keep them out, this woman would still be alive. If this violent psycho had been held in custody and deported the moment he was first arrested for a violent crime, this woman would still be alive.

A direct line can be drawn from failed left wing policies to this woman's murder.
    If guns were banned, that one school shooting would not happen. If illegals are banned, that one killing would not happen.

Both true. Both dumb narrative.

We shouldn't subscribe to this just cause we support one over the other.

Banned

If guns were banned, that one school shooting would not happen. If illegals are banned, that one killing would not happen.

Both true. Both dumb narrative.

We shouldn't subscribe to this just cause we support one over the other.
    Not at all. A violent psychopath could just as easily mow down 20-30 people with their truck. Someone who's committed to murdering others is going to figure out how to do it one way or another. Plus there is also a huge downside to banning guns, as it would give violent criminals even more free reign to commit violent crime.

What is the downside to securing our border and making sure we know who's entering our country? Why would you possibly be against this?

Not at all. A violent psychopath could just as easily mow down 20-30 people with their truck. Someone who's committed to murdering others is going to figure out how to do it one way or another. Plus there is also a huge downside to banning guns, as it would give violent criminals even more free reign to commit violent crime.

What is the downside to securing our border and making sure we know who's entering our country? Why would you possibly be against this?
    I think you should re-read again from the start. Seems like there's a clear misunderstanding.

Banned

I think you should re-read again from the start. Seems like there's a clear misunderstanding.
    You said there was an upside to illegal immigration, did you not?

What is the upside?

What is the upside?
    Have you re-read? Are we still in a misunderstanding?

Baby brain bawler

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Baby brain bawler
    The only time you get upset over a death is when it's the death of a Hamas terrorist.

Serious playground baller

What is the upside?
    Besides building the roads you drive on and the house you sleep in and the building you work in?