Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,598

    Default hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    i've said it before - you can kill people for as long as you desire but killing an idea is next to impossible. especially when you're breeding more of that same hate with every passing day.

    "eliminating hamas" never was a realistic goal. how do we know when we've wiped them out? once all military-aged men are murdered? best kill all teenage males and children while you're at it because by the same logic they'll be a threat to israel's security in the future.

    in the end, without a complete wipeout of rafah and gaza(along the lines of a nuclear strike), hamas will continue to exist and thrive. israel has only succeeded in pushing part of the problem out of their immediate area. once the zionists turn gaza into high-value beach front property, hamas will be there at the border, waiting.

    Last edited by diamenz; 04-12-2024 at 11:23 PM.

  2. #2
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    who do you think created hamas in the first place?

    hamas is controlled opposition, its a meme that is used to justify the ethnic cleansing and industrial slaughter of countless innocent women and children

  3. #3
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,598

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    who do you think created hamas in the first place?

    hamas is controlled opposition, its a meme that is used to justify the ethnic cleansing and industrial slaughter of countless innocent women and children
    interesting.

    does this by chance have anything to do with the reason why netanyahu was asking qatar to fund hamas to the tune of hundreds of millions of $ just weeks before the massacre?

  4. #4
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,598

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    btw nanners you'll find these articles interesting if you have the time to read them through.

    https://www.972 mag.com/mass-assassination-factory-israel-calculated-bombing-gaza/

    https://www.972 mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

    *remove the space in the host address between "2" and "m"... it's being censored for some reason. must be the israel lobby at work!

  5. #5
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,629

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    It's a weird thread title to be honest. Because I can say the same thing and say that Hamas is not winning this war and will never win this war because Israel isn't going anywhere and is the vastly superior force. The Jewish State is not going anywhere. So how can Hamas win? Seems impossible to me. Pounding Hamas to the ground and stifling their network for several years to come seems a more favorable outcome to me than doing nothing.


    “When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir

  6. #6
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    The right should trick the left and start being anti-Semitic like they are. Because whatever the right does, even if it's common sense, leftist champions will immediately want to do the opposite. Their leaders want to be activists and you can't really be an activist if everyone is on board behind an idea. So the left would start calling for the destruction of Hamas, only this time they will point out their religious fundamentalism, intolerance of LGBTQ and atheists, treatment of women etc. If they got behind Israel and the right was for Palestine, they'd be talking about turning that region into a land of glass.

  7. #7
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,598

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It's a weird thread title to be honest. Because I can say the same thing and say that Hamas is not winning this war and will never win this war because Israel isn't going anywhere and is the vastly superior force. The Jewish State is not going anywhere. So how can Hamas win? Seems impossible to me. Pounding Hamas to the ground and stifling their network for several years to come seems a more favorable outcome to me than doing nothing.


    “When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir
    see that's where the power dynamic comes into play. this is israel's war, not hamas'. they hold dominion. they're the ones with the command & control over the entirety of that territory. plus, at the end of the day, they have the nukes (if it were to come to that for whatever reason but that's moreso to do with iran).

    hamas is akin to a volunteer fire-fighting squad. they're powerless and incompetent without their ability to hide behind the civilian populace. hezbollah for example is miles beyond anything hamas is capable of.

    so again, if the goal is to completely eliminate hamas, this war has no end in sight in the near or even distant future. the longer it goes on, the more israel's image and standing in the world deteriorates. this is a lose/lose situation for them.

  8. #8
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,598

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    The right should trick the left and start being anti-Semitic like they are.
    "if you can't beat someone with facts & logic, smear them".

    you would see everything as being left and right.

    i think it's pretty clear you aren't chewing. chewing provided a reasonable, measured reply while all you did was yap like a female. get outta my thread unless you have something substantive to add. something worth reading and considering.

    ...with all due respect.

  9. #9
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    "if you can't beat someone with facts & logic, smear them".

    you would see everything as being left and right.

    i think it's pretty clear you aren't chewing. chewing provided a reasonable, measured reply while all you did was yap like a female. get outta my thread unless you have something substantive to add. something worth reading and considering.

    ...with all due respect.
    I think it's pretty obvious to everyone with a brain I'm not PC. Unlike him I'm very left thinking. I'm anti-muslim because their high birthrate is bad for the environment, their treatment of women is an affront to my feminist beliefs, their hatred of LGBQ rattles my pro gayness, and their persecution of other religions and non believers simply cannot be tolerated by myself. Oh yeah and they hate dogs.

    Israel is a shining beacon of freedom and tolerance surrounded by darkness on all sides. They must be protected at all costs lest the entire region fall back into mediaeval times.

  10. #10
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    btw nanners you'll find these articles interesting if you have the time to read them through.

    https://www.972 mag.com/mass-assassination-factory-israel-calculated-bombing-gaza/

    https://www.972 mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

    *remove the space in the host address between "2" and "m"... it's being censored for some reason. must be the israel lobby at work!
    thank you, i did find those articles interesting
    Last edited by Nanners; 04-13-2024 at 06:15 PM.

  11. #11
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Israel is a shining beacon of freedom and tolerance surrounded by darkness on all sides. They must be protected at all costs lest the entire region fall back into mediaeval times.
    your post kinda reads like a troll, so if you are doing satire then well done you nailed it.

    regardless of weather you are trolling or serious, its beyond hilarious to say that an apartheid state in the midst of a bloody genocide is a "beacon of freedom and tolerance"

  12. #12
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    your post kinda reads like a troll, so if you are doing satire then well done you nailed it.

    regardless of weather you are trolling or serious, its beyond hilarious to say that an apartheid state in the midst of a bloody genocide is a "beacon of freedom and tolerance"
    You can't commit genocide against people that have already religiously cleansed the region and currently discriminate and kill those of other races and sexual orientation. The best word to use might be comeuppance

  13. #13
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    14,371

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Good chance Iran soon enters the fray. I sure as hell don't want to see that, but if it does? Best of luck to everyone if that happens.

    Israel can still save face and pull out of Gaza before Iran decides to take advantage of the situation.

  14. #14
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,030

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    You can't commit genocide against people that have already religiously cleansed the region and currently discriminate and kill those of other races
    phenomenal satire again, considering that the only religious cleansing in the region is being done by an apartheid israeli state that has discrimination against those of other races literally coded into their constitution.

  15. #15
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,776

    Default Re: hamas is currently winning and WILL win this war.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Good chance Iran soon enters the fray. I sure as hell don't want to see that, but if it does? Best of luck to everyone if that happens.

    Israel can still save face and pull out of Gaza before Iran decides to take advantage of the situation.
    Israel attacked an Iranian embassy, they were braindead if they didn’t think Iran would respond. Biden has completely ****ed this up by sucking Netanyahu’s dick he could have ended this months ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •