Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Trump visits bodega where Jose Alba stabbed ex con in self defense

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I said Israel had no right to exist but I never said the rest. Pathetic you have to lie to feel like you won. Need I remind you me and most of my family is Jewish. You’re not even good at lying.
    i was just trolling you scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Did Putin attack Ukraine while Trump was President? I think not. Dummy.
    Putin must be beside himself now for waiting to invade Ukraine. Trump would have handed Ukraine to him on a silver platter if he had asked nicely (with a few nice complements) while Trump was in office.

The useful idiot was doing everything Putin wanted to bring America to its knees, so Putin didn't feel like he had to do anything. The useful idiot was the gift that kept giving, month after month. However, it stopped the moment Biden took over. That's when Russia had to go on the offensive because the useful idiot was gone. And now Putin is a global laughingstock for being unable to overtake Ukraine. That's also why Trump must never sniff the White House again. Hopefully the American people will recognize that come November. There is no better option.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    No he did not
    What a waste of text just to say "NO"

This dude got his pussay all wet over hypotheticals and what would have happened in his imagination. Talk about TDS