Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: (2) Knicks vs. (7) Sixers First Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    After game 5, I couldn't sleep till 3am. That shit hurt and I was pissed at the entire team for not closing them out. All is forgiven now

Watched the game with dudes that smoke... i prob got 2nd hand high. Yelled a lot but we all did good times
    congrats man. good for you and the knicks fans who have stuck it out for so many years

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

How about Brunson scoring 39 in game 3, followed by 3 STRAIGHT 40 point games to close out the series!

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    After game 5, I couldn't sleep till 3am. That shit hurt and I was pissed at the entire team for not closing them out. All is forgiven now

Watched the game with dudes that smoke... i prob got 2nd hand high. Yelled a lot but we all did good times
    congrats, now that you've gotten a list of girls the rest of us don't want

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Hammer View Post
    How about Brunson scoring 39 in game 3, followed by 3 STRAIGHT 40 point games to close out the series!
    I always thought he was legit and couldn’t believe when Mav’s let him walk. But that being said I didnt, and i’m pretty sure no one else, saw this meteoric rise to this extent, this has been incredible. There’s not many guys who keep improving like this. Reminds me of Jimmy Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hammer View Post
    you mean Napoleon is trying to sell basketball shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I hope Nick adjusts and sees Batum is better in the higher situations. Or Tobi should man up and play a role. Defend Brunson and box out
    Did anyone take Maxey's dick out their mouths long enough to listen to me?

I repeat, Tobias is a liability. He cannot box and cannot hit an open mid range.

Thanks but no thanks on resigning

Did anyone take Maxey's dick out their mouths long enough to listen to me?

I repeat, Tobias is a liability. He cannot box and cannot hit an open mid range.

Thanks but no thanks on resigning
    Tobias is a liability but Lowry isn't, right.

this forum is approaching the level as an insult to garbage if you really want to make any argument on how size has 0 factor in breaking down a zone defense

if you tell and let people see 3 point shots are easy to make, somehow, gravity just disappears, and that just about explains the IQ/education level of this forum

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Poor Mask the Embiid

Props to the Knicks. Great job by the front office building the team without chasing stars.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    MVP voters.
    They arent thinking its a dispute either

Nothing to settle here

Dunking on everybody in the park Ramza's Avatar

All is forgiven after we foolishly gave game 5 away

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    MVP voters.
    Embiid has a case in the reg season, where he’s phenomenal. If we go by just reg season performance he’s knocking on the door at the top 15 all time, maybe even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    Tobias is a liability but Lowry isn't, right.

this forum is approaching the level as an insult to garbage if you really want to make any argument on how size has 0 factor in breaking down a zone defense

if you tell and let people see 3 point shots are easy to make, somehow, gravity just disappears, and that just about explains the IQ/education level of this forum
    Lowry is a liability too. Nurse thought he could execute his plays through him but dude clearly doesn't have the playoff juice.
    Tobi was and has always been a liability and both Embiid and Simmons were the martyrs. No rebounding, high bricking.... I blame him most for all our playoff grief over the last 4 years

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Lowry is a liability too. Nurse thought he could execute his plays through him but dude clearly doesn't have the playoff juice.
    Tobi was and has always been a liability and both Embiid and Simmons were the martyrs. No rebounding, high bricking.... I blame him most for all our playoff grief over the last 4 years
    Yeah man, the Tobias Harris tenure has been pretty disastrous.The good news is there is no way he is coming back. It's over... finally.

Nurse didn't really have too much a choice with Lowry tho. Yes he played too many minutes and was relied on too much for his age but remember Melton was out and this should not be understated.

If Melton played this would have been a hell of a different series. He is a lock as a starter and Maxey's best back court partner. He is such a big part of the teams rebounding and by far their best on ball and point of attack defender. Would have been series changing if they had him shooting threes, rebounding and defending Brunson. Nurse even tried to throw him out there for a minute but he just couldn't go.

I think they should bring Lowry back and Payne too as their bench guards if the take team friendly deals. I have confidence in Morey, he is going to put together the best possible roster next season. Next yeah is going to be a good one. I'm not too disappointed about this series, I really wanted a game 7 but it is what it is.

Let's all just be happy that Tobias is gone finally.

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Yeah man, the Tobias Harris tenure has been pretty disastrous.The good news is there is no way he is coming back. It's over... finally.

Nurse didn't really have too much a choice with Lowry tho. Yes he played too many minutes and was relied on too much for his age but remember Melton was out and this should not be understated.

If Melton played this would have been a hell of a different series. He is a lock as a starter and Maxey's best back court partner. He is such a big part of the teams rebounding and by far their best on ball and point of attack defender. Would have been series changing if they had him shooting threes, rebounding and defending Brunson. Nurse even tried to throw him out there for a minute but he just couldn't go.

I think they should bring Lowry back and Payne too as their bench guards if the take team friendly deals. I have confidence in Morey, he is going to put together the best possible roster next season. Next yeah is going to be a good one. I'm not too disappointed about this series, I really wanted a game 7 but it is what it is.

Let's all just be happy that Tobias is gone finally.
    I'm gonna say probably the worst contract we gave of all time considering it was during peak Embiid