Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    me and most of my friends do interracial

Just the other day we had interracial night out basically:

me + my gf who is guatamalan mexican
    gerrod (black) + jenny (asian)
    kwesi (black) + lynn (asian)
    John (black) + forgot his gfs name but she was white
    Yeah that is pretty gay. Lik a commerical for a restaurant or something where all the races are represented

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

Found One.

I knew there had to be one couple that exsisted.

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

Quote Originally Posted by bomber
    Yeah that is pretty gay. Lik a commerical for a restaurant or something where all the races are represented

Hispanic Guy: What do you feel like eating for dinner black guy?

Black Guy: Duuuude, i think i'm feeling like RICE tonight. How bout you white girl?

White Girl: What else? I'm feelin like TACOS! What about you Asian girl?

Asian Girl: Hmmm tough one! NOT! I want a BURGER!

Hispanic Guy: Awesome! But you know what? I'm feeling like CHICKEN!

*silence*

All: Let's just go to TGI Fridays!! DUH!!!

Dunking on everybody in the park

hmm.. I am asian, dated a black girl back in teens...

I am pretty much a westerner in terms of thinking though...

For example, if a woman is good looking, they are good looking, but my oriental brothas (one that grown up in their native countrty) just find black women ugly!
    I was chatting to this one guy and said what about beyonce; amarie, etc....to me they are smoking.....but he just says they look ugly to him...

not only that, most asians have absolutely no game in dating outside their race.they seem paralysed by fear and then say well they're not all that anyway or insist on going to asian only club nights ...

I have dated white girls the most, then 2 asian girls, then one indian girl and one black girl....

my friends are always envious saying how you get the white chick (but call me blind with bad taste when i went out with the black and indian chick)

personally I prefer white girls...

Future D1 Dad

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

i met a 1/2 asian male/black female couple at the apt. complex i just moved from.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

Found One.

I knew there had to be one couple that exsisted.
    Damn, she was really hot. Shame that she died that way... Jet Li and Aaliyah would have made a great couple imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bomber
    You don't see any, not any.

The reason is simple. Sistas need big wangs, some white guys can provide(like myself) but the Asians can't.
    wow you must have an e-wang of 30 inches?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    wow you must have an e-wang of 30 inches?
    No I have a good sized member. It was a joke anyways, chill.

I saw a funny T-shirt yesterday. A 5'8 heavy set asian kid had a shirt on saying "I'm huge for an Asian"

It took me a few seconds to get it, it wasn't referring to his height and weight.

Dunking on everybody in the park

jet has been married for ages...and anyway he has never ever done a kissing scene with any women, cus thats what he promised his wife....

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by stevieming
    jet has been married for ages...and anyway he has never ever done a kissing scene with any women, cus thats what he promised his wife....
    Got remarried in 2000, around the time the film was made/released. Was divorced before that around 1990 I think?

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    In 1987, Li married Beijing Wushu Team member and Shaolin Temple series co-star Huang Qiuyan,[5] with whom he had two children. They divorced in 1990, Since 1999, he has been married to Nina Li Chi (born Li Zhi), a Shanghai-born, Hong Kong-based actress. He has two children with her as well, Jane (born 2000) and Jada (born 2002).