Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    lol: smh:

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

black men seems to flock for white women and asian women flock for white men. So that leaves asian men and black women behind. So it should be a good match.

Future D1 Dad

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

wow. this is funny to read this. my kids and i were walking around our apartment complex like 2 weeks ago and this black chick was hollering at me from her 2nd story deck. she was asking me about my 3yr old and saying that she can't find any kids here to play w/ her young son. when we went around the front to head home, she came out with her kid and fiance. he was asian, but i didn't think anything of it til i read this thread. come to think of it, somehow i recall him saying he was 1/2 asian but i don't know why he would have told me that.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

the common asian man and the common black woman have NOTHING in common

that is why

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    the common asian man and the common black woman have NOTHING in common

that is why
    what can't be more in common than one having a weiner and the other having a cooter? that's what it boils down to eventually.

God

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    what can't be more in common than one having a weiner and the other having a cooter? that's what it boils down to eventually.
    Not when that weiner is small and cannot satisfy a women. (asians)

Learning to shoot layups Rocketz_Foreva's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

Quote Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
    Not when that weiner is small and cannot satisfy a women. (asians)

hahahahahaha righ t thatz y yao sucks, and it'z mcgradi all da way

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    the grow up in totally different backgrounds...

the average black chick doesn't have the same culture as the average asian man...

what are they gonna do together?....after she gets her nails done and her hair did is she gonna fix him some sushi and green tea?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    the grow up in totally different backgrounds...

the average black chick doesn't have the same culture as the average asian man...

what are they gonna do together?....after she gets her nails done and her hair did is she gonna fix him some sushi and green tea?
    this post has stereotype written all over it

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Targus™
    this post has stereotype written all over it
    yeah...i did sterotype asian men and black women...

lets be honest, the common asian man and the common black female have very different cultures...

sure you can find exceptions....but for the most part the 2 cultures do not run into each other very often

people before me said that it is because asian men have small dic[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]s yet you choose my post as the one that steriotypes?.....lol
    Last edited by -primetime-; 08-13-2007 at 08:07 PM.

tiger tiger woods y'all!

It has been well documented that the mating of black people and asians have absolutely EXPLOSIVEWOWOW effects.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    tiger tiger woods y'all!

Are you sure it's his black blood and not his white and Native American blood that made him "EXPLOSIVEWOWOW"?

people before me said that it is because asian men have small ***** yet you choose my post as the one that steriotypes?.....lol
    I noticed that too.

Banned

is it me or did a lot of people get the question wrong? it's not why asian guys don't date black girls but why asian guys and black women don't mate with other races.

now can someone tell me why indian men love white girls so bad when the white girls don't want to do anything other than stay away from them. I've talked to a few indian guys who said they don't like "brown" females, only blondes but i'm 100% sure they never actually got one.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    is it me or did a lot of people get the question wrong? it's not why asian guys don't date black girls but why asian guys and black women don't mate with other races.

now can someone tell me why indian men love white girls so bad when the white girls don't want to do anything other than stay away from them. I've talked to a few indian guys who said they don't like "brown" females, only blondes but i'm 100% sure they never actually got one.
    you are right....i misunderstood the question

and you are right about indian men and white women too.....never seen that happen in my life

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    You are correct. That was the question of my topic.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Stereotypically, black females and asian males are the least desirable overall among race/gender groups, to their own race and to others. There's even been a few articles about it. I remember reading one written by a guy who ran a dating service for a number of years, and said that when questioned about their preferences regarding potential matches, these were the two groups with the least amount of clients interested.

Interesting article.