Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    National High School Star

Default Re: Fun things to do in public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Honestly before bball games dudes on my team used to go together and have a team ****. It started as a joke but it lasted way too long. Its not that awkward, everybody does it.
    Thats actually pretty tight. I support a team shlt-2gether... but my coworker talking to me and I barely know him and this is a work atmosphere? Na aint digging it.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    Thats actually pretty tight. I support a team shlt-2gether... but my coworker talking to me and I barely know him and this is a work atmosphere? Na aint digging it.
    We used to do the same thing. It was kind of a pre-game ritual. And we would talk to each other no problem. But it smelled horrible in there....

5-time NBA All-Star

man, i love me some pho, but that stuff.. i get the extra flank, and it gives me problems. and i always don't use the bathroom at the restaurant, i think i can go and do random stuff and hold it til i get home.

so anyway, i am at the school library and i get the urge to splurge. the only problem is, i know my bowels and the sounds they make.

so, i go to the large main bathroom out of necessity on the main floor, go to the cleanest stall possible, law down the toilet guard thing, and at this point i am feelin it, jay-z style.

so i sit down about to let it loose, but i am telling ya, i know what pho does to me. i see people are making commotion and doing whatever, i just can't make obscene ass noises while people are discussing what topic to use for their group presentation. so i hear them speak and i wait for another loud noise, and i time each little pfff when i hear a flush or the door open. this restroom is packed also.

so, everyone is silent as it should be in a bathroom, except i wish someone would start singing or something.

i have been holding it so long, i just had to let it go. so instead of just pushing out air slowly, i decide to rip **** up. so i blast my ass into the toilet.

only.. it was literally like this scene, with alot of my contemporaries worrying about me and waiting for me to come out, cell phone in hand pointing at me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnT8hICaiNM

i wasn't really embarrassed. i was relieved. i didn't wash my hands and then proceeded to dap up each and everyone in my path. complete strangers, i smushed their face. it was like i had set my ass free. like moses famously crooned, let my fecaaaallll gooooo!

No cooking threads for you man.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    No cooking threads for you man.
    call me sloppy papi.

if you get it, you are awesome.

Man, this thread is just too funny, hopefully I dont kill the mood.

In 2nd grade we didnt have urinals at all, we had this CIRCULAR tub. WTF? A circle? So, anyways its the first day, I go into the stall because there is no way I am going to be pissing with someone right in front of me doing the same with nothing in between. That could get real messy. When I get out of the stall, my worst nightmare just happened. This white kid was pissing, and a another kid comes up on the opposite side, pulls down his pants, and starts pissing like his peepee was a fire hose.The white started screaming but didnt move, he was just in pure shock as he recieved the golden shower from another guy. I was dying of laughter on the inside looking like an idiot trying to not show it.

Now, in eighth grade people were just crazy. I never went into the 2nd floor bathroom unless I really really had to. It was so bad, I actually considered pissing myself instead of going into that hellhole.

you guys who no gifs... i have been looking for this one gif, in anyone can find it, massive rep.

it is of a black guy, and he rises up and smiles... and the text reads "i am all up in this thread... and i'm not reading shti". i wanted to post that in the male pic thread but i give up.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Man, this thread is just too funny, hopefully I dont kill the mood.

In 2nd grade we didnt have urinals at all, we had this CIRCULAR tub. WTF? A circle? So, anyways its the first day, I go into the stall because there is no way I am going to be pissing with someone right in front of me doing the same with nothing in between. That could get real messy. When I get out of the stall, my worst nightmare just happened. This white kid was pissing, and a another kid comes up on the opposite side, pulls down his pants, and starts pissing like his peepee was a fire hose.The white started screaming but didnt move, he was just in pure shock as he recieved the golden shower from another guy. I was dying of laughter on the inside looking like an idiot trying to not show it.

Now, in eighth grade people were just crazy. I never went into the 2nd floor bathroom unless I really really had to. It was so bad, I actually considered pissing myself instead of going into that hellhole.
    i've seen someone else bring it up, or maybe i did, i don't remember, too many pills later, but it was about how when you were young and in the bathroom...

someone would come right beside you, drop trow, step back 5 feet and aim it like he was at the fair filling up those clown head baloons. while holding their shirt up so their whole lower body is flaling. dude will try to talk to you and turn while he is leaking all over the floor. jesus.

or how bout at the beach, you see lil kids in their undies go in the pool.... obviously take a shti and come right back on the land. jesus. it is like caddyshack with the snickers bar and everyone panics and runs away. except it was real fecal matter.

also, i know for a fact Randy Starks who went to Westlake pissed on this guy who was dating a friend of mine. and he talked about it like it was cool. what the hell is your problem man.

how bout when you are skiing or scuba duba, and they tell you to piss in your suit... well you dont have to tell me twice.

or if you get bit by a jellyfish, you piss on it for some reason.

also, i have read about urine therapy, my mom is on a whole holistic tip, i asked if i should save my piss for her. she tells me it has to be fresh. then i ran away.

toilet humor is so fun and everyone loves it. you can never go wrong.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    you guys who no gifs... i have been looking for this one gif, in anyone can find it, massive rep.

it is of a black guy, and he rises up and smiles... and the text reads "i am all up in this thread... and i'm not reading shti". i wanted to post that in the male pic thread but i give up.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    yeah that is just as good, but if people know what i am talking about, they already been knowin.

those crazies at a wu forum posted it and the site crashed. it was pretty funny.

fukc yeah

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Let me elaborate. This bathroom was nasty, no stalls had working locks and most of the time, the window facing the street was open when the weather was good. I am going to give you a list of the things that happened in that bathroom.

1. Fights- There must have been at least twenty-five fights in that bathroom. I was involved in two personally because some of my classmates thought I was biatch. The first time, I wearing my black leather Canada jacket from Steve and Barry's which was brand new at the time. I take it off and hang it on the corner of the stall to take a piss in the urinal right beside it. Then this jerk, takes it, throws it in the trash when there was a bunch of food in the trash can. I was beyond pissed. He was laughing until he saw the almost satanic-like, psychopathic smile on my face. I beat his ass so bad, he ran out the bathroom screaming for the nurse and apologizing while getting chased by me. He never picked on me again.

2. Extremely gay behavior- Some of my classmates were crazy. As I previously mentioned, the bathrooms window was open on days with good weather. Its not a privacy concern because the only thing by the window are sinks. Anyways, people would pull down their pants and flash(I dont know if thats the right word) people who drive by our school. It was always the same people doing this crap. I have no clue why either.

3.Nasty ass people- I have no clue how to explain it, so I will just say this. The bathroom was closed for cleaning after someone smeared feces over the tile walls. That is just disgusting. We never figured out who did it.

4. Annoying jerks- People would really kick open the stall doors and throw a ball of wet toilet paper and hit that person in the face. Some would just peek from the top and have a casual conversation like it wasnt awkward.

As you can see, bathroom etiquette was at a premium at my middle school. I dont remember the girls having any trouble at all.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Still laughing about that puppet show. WTF