Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Fun things to do in public restrooms.

When I was in 7th grade... if the restroom was empty I would go into a stall lock the door then crawl under the wall to the next stall and lock that one till all of them were locked then I would crawl out from under the door and leave.

One time in grade 8...I was taking a urinary session in one of the many school washroom facilities.

As I was doing the deed, i noticed a strong feces aroma present in the air, then i realized someone was in one of the stalls. weird thing is, i saw this long hair hanging down by the feet, so they were either coping with the pain of their feces, or looking at whoever was out there (me).

So i went to wash my hands, realizing what had to be done just as i rinsed. I took like 8 paper towels. i proceeded to soak them in some water, and squeezed it off a little so it's not too soggy. I looked over at the stall, the long hair still visible from underneath the wall, and threw, as hard as i could, the paper towel. It made a thundering boom as it struck the stall wall. It was one that echoed through the entire washroom. suddenly, the hair jerked up and the feet did a panicky dance.

I then gtfo'd

And in high school..i did a lot of outlandiish things in the bathrooms. I did puppet shows with my hands to people taking a dump, and they would always grunt and say "What the fug dude, get uhh umf outta here!". Sometimes they'd even watch, and stay there like a zombie.

Or when one of my friends would come in while someone in the bathroom was taking a dump, i would point to the stall where someone would be crapping in, and say " *snicker* dude, there's something weird in there". He would then open the door to the person crapping, and it would result in weird eye contact following by embarresment.

Or I would do the classic of turning off the light while a person was crapping, and i'd take a handy dandy flashlight, and flash it at their feet once every minute to see how they were doing. Most of the time they'd not move a muscle, and some other times the person would get pissed off and cuss out loud as fug.

You can also throw something in the stall in the dark too. Wet toilet paper, or some other junk on the ground works. But watch out, run, because the person is bound to come out with feces still halfway through their arse. I almost got my arse whipped when this bodybuilder guy jumped out of the stall unexpectedly, and i flashed my flashlight at his face, and it looks like i was in the blair witch movie or something because that guy looked fugging pissed, so i turned my flashlight off, and ran out of there, hitting some things before exiting.

I don't do those crazy things anymore, unless i see an advantage of me getting the fug out of there fast.

I also used to go to girls portapotty things, and piss all over the toilet paper, and toilet. Then wait next to the guys portapotty saying i'm waiting for my friend, and the girl will come out within seconds saying someone pissed all over with a disgusted face. I would also do that, and tell guy to go in the girls bathroom after i pissed all over, and tell them how messy girls really are.

Outlandish, eh? LOL!

Discuss what I did and add what you do/did.

Default Re: Fun things to do in public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceballos
    When I was in 7th grade... if the restroom was empty I would go into a stall lock the door then crawl under the wall to the next stall and lock that one till all of them were locked then I would crawl out from under the door and leave.
    Sick ... I never put my hands on the floor of a public dude restroom.
    Last edited by L.Kizzle; 03-04-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Ceballos
    And in high school..i did a lot of outlandiish things in the bathrooms. I did puppet shows with my hands to people taking a dump, and they would always grunt and say "What the fug dude, get uhh umf outta here!". Sometimes they'd even watch, and stay there like a zombie.
    What the **** is wrong with you, that isn't even funny, that's psychotic. Imagine a dude doing that to you? Why would you be near another dude as he's taking a dump?

I did like half of the **** you did, and them some, but I'll post later. The stories of middle school are endless...

And L.Kizzle if you got head there that is pimp...I didn't get it there but I did hook up with a girl there and doing anything public is pretty amazing.

Put yr guns up

Get a hobby. I suggest you try playing in traffic, or shooting yourself in the head, both fun activities.

Banned

Fire Dwane Casey

if someone would be taking a crap, id throw whatever id find to hit them. Wet floor signs, etc

College superstar

Very good NBA starter

Change your dp Datz, it's not moving!

NBA sixth man of the year

Ceballos' two personal favorites:

Cottaging

and

Glory Holes

Very good NBA starter

What the **** is cottaging.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    LOL yeah, I know what a glory hole is but cottaging.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    gay sex in public bathrooms.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    gay sex in public bathrooms.
    No it's not.

Very good NBA starter

Well what the **** is it then.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    LOL yeah, I know what a glory hole is but cottaging.
    Please explain cottaging to me,tks!