Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

Default Re: Apart from meeting women, why do people go to clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by OKC-SONIC
    But why be at the club if you aren't trying to get women / p*ssy?

I answered your question.

Good Night.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say!

Didn't you just say a good reason to go clubbing is to dance while drunk and high?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by OKC-SONIC
    you also prooved that you are a virgin.
    So someone who says that he doesn't need liquor in his system to have a good time at a club is a virgin? I DD'd last week for my friends, I must be a virgin too

NBA Superstar

I know going to the club and potentially hooking up can be fun and all....but to be honest, if you're going only to get laid then you're retarded. You go to have fun and perhaps once in a while some chick will actually let you do something to her.

Anyone who's actually had experiences with women know that if you're only goal is to get laid, you call up some chick you know, go over and watch a movie...and then take it from there.

I can see where some people are coming from though. No girl would ever allow them to enter their house so they prey on the drunk chicks. Like I said, it's fun to do this sometimes when you're drunk to and with friends...but if you're goal is to only get laid, you're in the wrong place. You guys think you're Derek Jeter?

That's the realness.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I know going to the club and potentially hooking up can be fun and all....but to be honest, if you're going only to get laid then you're retarded. You go to have fun and perhaps once in a while some chick will actually let you do something to her.

Anyone who's actually had experiences with women know that if you're only goal is to get laid, you call up some chick you know, go over and watch a movie...and then take it from there.

I can see where some people are coming from though. No girl would ever allow them to enter their house so they prey on the drunk chicks. Like I said, it's fun to do this sometimes when you're drunk to and with friends...but if you're goal is to only get laid, you're in the wrong place. You guys think you're Derek Jeter?

That's the realness.
    Then why else go to a club? There's no potential for fun at a club apart from the women. Apart from the women, clubs have nothing to offer. Better company, better music, and cheaper drinks can be found elsewhere.

And dude, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think you have a clue as to how women work. NO GIRL WOULD EVER ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR HOUSE SO THEY PREY ON THE DRUNK CHICKS? Where do you live man? Under the Sea with Sebastian? A club is the wrong place to get laid? It's easy is ****!

*If you need to know how, personal message.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
    Then why else go to a club? There's no potential for fun at a club apart from the women. Apart from the women, clubs have nothing to offer. Better company, better music, and cheaper drinks can be found elsewhere.

And dude, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think you have a clue as to how women work. NO GIRL WOULD EVER ALLOW THEM TO ENTER THEIR HOUSE SO THEY PREY ON THE DRUNK CHICKS? Where do you live man? Under the Sea with Sebastian? A club is the wrong place to get laid? It's easy is ****!

*If you need to know how, personal message.
    You are a retard. Anyone can get laid if they really want to go after the overweight chick with the skirt way to short for her body size.

In my original post I said I'd rather go to a bar so that tells you right there I don't go to clubs every other night. There are easier ways TO GET HOT GIRLS IN YOUR PANTS. You cannot go to a club every night and expect to bring a hot chick who isn't a complete slut back to your crib. You can't do it. Don't waste your time trying to convince us you can.

I'll repeat my point. If you go to a club just to get laid then you must come home disappointed a lot of the time either because you didn't get any or because the chick looks like your mom. There are better ways to get a hot decent chick as a said.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Have fun with your friends, get drunk, try to meet girls....

have a good time...

end thread

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    You are a retard. Anyone can get laid if they really want to go after the overweight chick with the skirt way to short for her body size.

In my original post I said I'd rather go to a bar so that tells you right there I don't go to clubs every other night. There are easier ways TO GET HOT GIRLS IN YOUR PANTS. You cannot go to a club every night and expect to bring a hot chick who isn't a complete slut back to your crib. You can't do it. Don't waste your time trying to convince us you can.

I'll repeat my point. If you go to a club just to get laid then you must come home disappointed a lot of the time either because you didn't get any or because the chick looks like your mom. There are better ways to get a hot decent chick as a said.

You're getting it all wrong man. I understand you don't go to clubs but you must understand that it isn't hard at all to bring home a chick or at least get laid on your 2nd meeting. Like you said, there are easier ways and I agree. However for most,the end result isn't the best part, it's the whole process of making it happen. And once you get the hang of it, approaching women and making yourself consistent at it can get quite addicting.

You can bring home a chick at least 6 or 7 out of 10 times you go out to a club. And more often than not, us guys are insanely superficial so we don't settle for the chick you describe (of course these guys you described do exist as well).

I wouldn't go to clubs to just get laid, I would do it to talk to as many women as I can, and that's fun for me. Although I don't do it anymore, I still don't agree with your perception of how it works.

You go to meet and talk to girls.
    Looking but not touching is good to if your married.

Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    The older cats in this thread who have been there and done that, I can understand them not being a fan of clubs, but some posters seem to be too young to have ever actually experienced clubs. Go to Miami Las Vegas, or Atlanta for a week and your eyes may be opened to the pleasures of the disco.
    Yeah, and once you DO go to some of those clubs, then the hometown ones just don't seem very much fun. If I'm gonna engage in an active nightlife, then I would choose to go somwhere with some class and some sort of excellent reputation. Not some "hole in the ground?"

Miami Beach just has an absolutely INSANE nightlife. Everything else in comparison just seems kinda lame. Why would I want to go out and regularly try to engage in something where I'm at currently at that's MAYBE 10 percent as fun? Again, don't mind a decent sports bar, but clubs are either real hit or miss for me personally, and odds are, if it's not located in a place like MB, then I'm probably not gonna like. A lot of those places I speak up have really cool themes to them, and there are other things do do besides just standing there and listening to the music.

Always enjoy drinking when there is some sort of activity or event tied in alongside it. Drinking for the sake of drinking and just sitting there has never been my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    Bingo.

Not bingo. It's not all about getting laid, it's about the process and that insanely fulfilling feeling if you're able to pick up a random girl, especially in the daytime or in a quiet pub/bar.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Yeah, and once you DO go to some of those clubs, then the hometown ones just don't seem very much fun. If I'm gonna engage in an active nightlife, then I would choose to go somwhere with some class and some sort of excellent reputation. Not some "hole in the ground?"

Miami Beach just has an absolutely INSANE nightlife. Everything else in comparison just seems kinda lame. Why would I want to go out and regularly try to engage in something where I'm at currently at that's MAYBE 10 percent as fun? Again, don't mind a decent sports bar, but clubs are either real hit or miss for me personally, and odds are, if it's not located in a place like MB, then I'm probably not gonna like. A lot of those places I speak up have really cool themes to them, and there are other things do do besides just standing there and listening to the music.

Always enjoy drinking when there is some sort of activity or event tied in alongside it. Drinking for the sake of drinking and just sitting there has never been my cup of tea.
    Plus in Miami theres people walking around everywhere all through the night. Beachs, empty plazas and they have tons of walkup-outside bars along the street with live music or some kind of entertainment. I know what you mean though about living in a run of the mill town will 1 or 2 clubs that are rather lame because its the same kind of atmosphere as you're used too. la,vegas,miami would be so much fun just to club every night. Maybe i'm just saying that because it's a totally different culture then where i'm from but i'd like to think not. Those bigger party towns just seem so much more interesting/fun too me. I always feel horrible coming back from vacation because its like going from cloud 9 to hell ,literally..