Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: C. Paul: "He can't guard me!"

If that's trash talking, then Rasheed should be in hell.

Decent playground baller ShowtymeCA2NC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    Uh, yes there would be a problem for Kidd in this series.

CP3 currently is a better player than Kidd ever was in his prime.

U cant be serious ...dude was a walking Triple Double in his prime..

Oakland Cali's Finsest

Quote Originally Posted by ShowtymeCA2NC
    U cant be serious ...dude was a walking Triple Double in his prime..

Oakland Cali's Finsest
    Well, he's shooting better than Kidd, he's put up more assists, more points, more steals, and less turnovers in one single season than Kidd ever has (and has as many wins as Kidd's teams have ever achieved).

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Well, he's shooting better than Kidd, he's put up more assists, more points, more steals, and less turnovers in one single season than Kidd ever has (and has as many wins as Kidd's teams have ever achieved).

he took the Sorry azz nets to the finals two years in a row..CP3 hasnt accomplished that...dont get me wrong,CP3 is great and his jumpshot is better,but Kidd is a HOF

he took the Sorry azz nets to the finals two years in a row..CP3 hasnt accomplished that...dont get me wrong,CP3 is great and his jumpshot is better,but Kidd is a HOF
    That was in a conference that had only one other 50 win team, it's a little different competition than what they're facing now.

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    That was in a conference that had only one other 50 win team, it's a little different competition than what they're facing now.

right u are mi amigo,but at the same time,cp3 aint even out of the first round yet..lets give it sometime before we start to say hes so much better then Kidd was in his prime..CP3 aint that much better than Deron williams

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

right u are mi amigo,but at the same time,cp3 aint even out of the first round yet..lets give it sometime before we start to say hes so much better then Kidd was in his prime..CP3 isn't better than Deron williams
    correction.

right u are mi amigo,but at the same time,cp3 aint even out of the first round yet..lets give it sometime before we start to say hes so much better then Kidd was in his prime..CP3 aint that much better than Deron williams
    I'm not saying he's better than Kidd on a whole, but he's having a better season this year than Kidd ever had.

Dunking on everybody in the park 206kid's Avatar

That's so disrespectful, He's a damn rookie, don't talk to a legend who's not in his prime anymore like that. That's like Dwight Howard dunking over Shaq, and scoring 40 and 19 on him and saying he can't guard me, shaq isnt in his prime so I that is real disrespectful don't ever disrespect kidd like that again

Basketball>Anything

Quote Originally Posted by 206kid
    That's so disrespectful, He's a damn rookie, don't talk to a legend who's not in his prime anymore like that. That's like Dwight Howard dunking over Shaq, and scoring 40 and 19 on him and saying he can't guard me, shaq isnt in his prime so I that is real disrespectful don't ever disrespect kidd like that again
    Chris Paul is a rookie? Interesting.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by LuCKy_JuNiOr
    I'm sorry but that's bull****, they take it just as serious as any other team, you can say they prepare themselves for the playoffs better, but to say they don't take it seriously, insane.
    I think you're missing the point of 'taking is seriously'. They don't play their stars to death (less mpg) like some of the other teams. I think that what was meant...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by A Roc 23
    You are out of your mind. CP owns Kidd now and forever. It has nothing to do with Kidd being on a new team. It's been 2 months now by the way, not "30 days."

Jason Kidd is a walking double-double? He has 35 compared to Chris Paul's 57. Where the hell do you get this **** from?

Chris Paul led the league in assists and flat out lead his young team to the 2nd best record in the West. His offense makes the team better then they ever could've been with Kidd. Chris Paul is the leader and he sets up his good shooters in good position. He's working with what he has. West and Chandler are better then ever, Paul gives them everything they need. Peja was an MVP candidate for about 2 months 5 years ago. You and everyone else in the world realizes that he is a role player now.

I just don't understand your thought process. Kidd and Nash made their teams a lot better in the past, but where would the Hornets be without CP3? They'd go from 2nd in the West to awful. Chris Paul led his team to 57 wins and just dominated the Mavericks. A prime Jason Kidd on this Hornets team still wouldn't make them better. They'd be worse in my opinion. Chris Paul's offense is so far ahead of anything Kidd has ever given you.

For the record, Jason Kidd really hasn't made ANY of the Mavs players better. Terry, Damp, Howard, etc... aren't any better then the first couple months of the season. Dirk started off poorly and has been getting better every month of the season so far.
    how can you say that and then use stats from this year to back it up? kidd is 35, paul is 22. enough said, jason kidd is a legend. its too bad we live in such a what have you done for me lately world

Brook Lopez=beast!!!!! sulsuvtut27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    trash talk on the court = bueno
    trash talk off the court = no bueno.

and the first game of the series is all about intimidation. that was the word of the weekend. everyone was trying to intimidate the other team.
    On this board we speak english, not your made up language.

Basketball>Anything

Quote Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
    On this board we speak english, not your made up language.
    It's not exactly a made up language, just not English.

Brook Lopez=beast!!!!! sulsuvtut27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuCKy_JuNiOr
    It's not exactly a made up language, just not English.
    well what language is it??? Canada??