Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Default Re: WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

Boss, you're seriously gonna stand by this? I mean, what the hell? I'm 16 and won't touch a 13/12 year old. Much less if I was a college freshman. You're screwed in the head if you believe what you wrote to be true. Only guys that'll touch a kid that young are already pedophiles, man. And condoms? There's so many pregnant girls walking around my HS it isn't funny. Teen pregnancy is higher than ever.

When I was a senior in high school, I thought the guys who would go after the freshman girls were pretty much creepy losers. Someone who's in frickin college and dates a middle schooler? That's a sexual deviant.

But to play the devil's advocate, there are plenty of girls in middle school who decide to to go down the path o skank. And many of them can look like they're 18, as being a ho tends to age them prematurely. It's possible this girl threw herself at Malone at a college party or something, and told him she was 17 or 18.

Now, if it is indeed a fact that this guy is his son, Malone should have a plan to do something to help the kid out. I mean, the mom basically passed up on hundreds of thousands in child support, for no particular reason...which kind of makes me wonder if the kid is really Karl's. Why didn't this woman sue for child support once Malone was making millions?

Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.
    This post disturbs me.

Most college freshman should not be attracted to 13 year old girls

Bol'd over

13 can get you 30 (to life!)

3-time NBA All-Star

Are you speaking from experience? Cause when I was in college, nobody ever thought like that unless they were desperate and couldn't get some anywhere else, and those types usually are never college athletes. I think it is definitely possible that she was really just looked older thought, and Karl might've not known her age.
    Last edited by guy; 04-30-2008 at 10:19 AM.

If true a prety low move by Karl, however doesnt take anythign away from his basketball accomplishments.

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FPower
    When I was a senior in high school, I thought the guys who would go after the freshman girls were pretty much creepy losers. Someone who's in frickin college and dates a middle schooler? That's a sexual deviant.

But to play the devil's advocate, there are plenty of girls in middle school who decide to to go down the path o skank. And many of them can look like they're 18, as being a ho tends to age them prematurely. It's possible this girl threw herself at Malone at a college party or something, and told him she was 17 or 18.

Now, if it is indeed a fact that this guy is his son, Malone should have a plan to do something to help the kid out. I mean, the mom basically passed up on hundreds of thousands in child support, for no particular reason...which kind of makes me wonder if the kid is really Karl's. Why didn't this woman sue for child support once Malone was making millions?
    Honestly thats the only excuse that makes sense, and for Malone's sake I hope its true but still 12 or 13? Wow I wanna think I'd know she was too young. I've seen some advanced middle schoolers in my day but most of the time you can still tell their not quite old enough to bone. I'm 22 and I can't see myself being fooled by any girl under lets say 15 no matter what clothes she's wearing/how much make-up she has on even after a few drinks.

3-time NBA All-Star

I'm surprised people didnt know about this before. I remember it being mentioned a long time ago on his Sportscentury on ESPN Classic. Demetrius Bell's grandmother was actually on the show. I mentioned it on here a few months ago and got flamed by some Jazz fan lol.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I'm surprised people didnt know about this before. I remember it being mentioned a long time ago on his Sportscentury on ESPN Classic. Demetrius Bell's grandmother was actually on the show. I mentioned it on here a few months ago and got flamed by some Jazz fan lol.
    It definately has come up on ISH before...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    It definately has come up on ISH before...
    Really? Never came across that. It doesn't seem like alot of people know that since he seems well liked on this board.

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Is Stevenson a ******?

Edit: lol, Is Stevenson a r-a-p-i-s-t?

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?acti...&story_id=4486

Bol'd over

It was consensual, but he is still a kiddie-fiddler

first lets agree that 8 and 13 is different. You know what I mean.
    8 and 13 = kids.

13 = 8th grade

13yr old has nothing in common with a college student. Especially one that is an athlete.

The only difference with 8 & 13 is one is 5yrs older. The constant variable? Both are still kids.

second, this part make no sense
    Pause, your entire post made no sense. I'm not the only one calling you out on it you future pedophile, peeping tom weirdo.

Third, yes people need to not rush into judgment because there's always 2 sides to a story. I did say MAY BE exaggerated or not completely true.
    There are no sides to the story that would change anything unless the sexual encounter NEVER occured. That is the only thing left for one to say "Hey lets not rush into judgement because this probably NEVER happened".

Fourth, who ever say it's the right thing? It's a stupid illegal wrong thing that most healthy freshman student would do given the chance, right circumstances and if they can get away. Are we really in the position to judge?
    Healthy freshman student? No a sick, perverted individual who either cant get laid by females his own age or older. There is absolutely nothing that can excuse a college athlete from sleeping with a 13yr old. F*ck outta here with the illegal wrong. Its common sense. Not only do you prey on the weak and vulnerable you steal thier innocence completely by putting a LIFE inside thier stomach. Then going on about your professional NBA career. Thats sick.

You obviously dont have much of a clue nor had any interaction with 13yr old kids in that age range. They swear they are grown and want to reason with adults. They cant, they dont know any better. As a college student you have a clue. You KNOW hitting that 13yr old is wrong but you do it because its easy, you can be the first and/or want to control some minor. You know it wont take much to get in her head because you're older than her and that in itself is an attractive. Let alone going to college and being an athlete.

Were you homeschooled you f*cking freak? Why do i even have to break down what any mature mofo should know. You dont f*ck 13yr olds. You're in college. College gurantees your sexual partners will double, triple in your life. You're gonna get laid, you're gonna get sexual advances thrown your way often and its up to your to accept or deny. Either way you got a shytload of college females...but somehow that 13yr old on the swings gives you a boner?

fifth, lol you shut up
    Dont let me see you on How to Catch a Predator

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    15 or 16 year old. I can understand. But 13? That's a fokkin child man. Karl should have been brought on charges
    iamgine "she wanted it. whats the big deal? the mailman delivered! sweet, vonage!"

Not airballing my layups anymore Cerebral Jedi's Avatar

Is there another article I missed? Because I don't see where Bell initiated the contact. Maybe karl did? Maybe he finally felt enough shame to come forward and see his son who recently graduated from high school.

Where are you from? I want to make sure I stay away from there if it's common for college kids to screw 12-13 girls.
    Last edited by Cerebral Jedi; 04-30-2008 at 02:10 PM.