Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Gay roommate

Default Re: Gay roommate

Quote Originally Posted by cartmanclone
    That's disgusting......

I have no interest in sodomizing someone or being sodomized by somebody else..

I never really understood why gay men would partake in this activity when it would leave their butt looking like a fu-cking canal
    You are so adamant in your denials. Are you trying to hide your true feelings? You are a supposedly straight male that has done exstensive research on the homosexual. You lump their behaviour in with serial killers and pedophiles. You seem to be trying to convince yourself of the depravity of their behaviour. That seems like the coping mechanism of a closeted homo. Your red bandana is not the only thing flaming about you, is it Cartmanclone? Maybe one day you will not have to deny your love for Lil Dunk and the both of you will be able to get married and raise a family.

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharas
    so this die-hard believer obviously doesn't know that islam recognizes jesus as god-send prophet

as i said, it's never too late to start reading books.
    you dumbass, we recognize jesus but his message wasn't for us...it was to reform judaism....

cartmanclone
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    You are so adamant in your denials. Are you trying to hide your true feelings? You are a supposedly straight male that has done exstensive research on the homosexual. You lump their behaviour in with serial killers and pedophiles. You seem to be trying to convince yourself of the depravity of their behaviour. That seems like the coping mechanism of a closeted homo. Your red bandana is not the only thing flaming about you, is it Cartmanclone? Maybe one day you will not have to deny your love for Lil Dunk and the both of you will be able to get married and raise a family.
    hahahaha

whatever bro

Does this pic unnerve you Cartman? Do their lustful eyes send a chill down your spine?

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Does this pic unnerve you Cartman? Do their lustful eyes send a chill down your spine?

if you don't trash the place, pay bills on time and respect my stuff I don't care if you are gay, straight, woman or man.

ISH Jump Crew

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    if you don't trash the place, pay bills on time and respect my stuff I don't care if you are gay, straight, woman or man.
    What about a tranny?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    What about a tranny?
    What about Lebron23?

Mathius