Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Was a picture of Kobe Bryant's accuser ever shown to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

Run of the mill meh white girl...Kobe's wife is 100 times better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Kim Kardashian is worth nearly $400 mil
    Yeah but Kim's been with a lot of dudes but haven't heard about her having multiple loads in her ass of different men.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Kobe's accuser had the nut of 3 different dudes in her vag, of course she's gonna avoid the spotlight, who wants to be known as a whore.
    LOL, girl is aight but Kobe should have just pass it. It looks like the scouting report on Kobe is right on. Never met a shot he did not like .

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Run of the mill meh white girl...Kobe's wife is 100 times better looking.
    She's ok looking and Kobe's wife isn't THAT hot.

It's my belief that certain girls give off pheromones that really get you hot for them even if they aren't super good looking. One of the girls I cheated on my first girlfriend with looked sort of like her. My gf at the time was much hotter in every way but that night I had to have this girl, my body ached for it. She even wanted me to nut in her and I stupidly did, I wanted that red haired pvssy so bad. Luckily she didn't get pregnant.