Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be so upset/disappointed if the Heat 3 Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    I won't be upset but these bandwagon miami fans are annoying.
    Agreed, but win or lose,this board will be troll city for a little while

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be so upset/disappointed if the Heat 3 Peat

OP why would you be that upset? Are you a Spurs/OKC fan? I could see being upset if your team loses, but it's just a sport. I understand the players being upset, but I mean how upset could you really get over this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You weren't here when Lebron last lost in the finals were you? Nothing on this forum has been as bad as that time was as far as trolling. Kobe fans were running this board.
    Luckily in 2012 we completely shut them down with the "Lakers Championship Flight" thread. But after the Heat won their 3rd title Lebron stans just took over the trolling duties of the Kobe stans that went into hiding.

No matter what happens, some other mercenary group always takes over. No one knows when Dictator Jeff will truly clean up his nation.

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

If OKC beat San Antonio by some miracle, then Miami will 3 peat. I have the Spurs winning it all. Beasly and Odom didn't get enough play time this season to make any difference.

I don't know about upset. More indifferent. Again it's a pretty underwhelming 3 peat as this was one of the more least resistance runs I've seen in awhile.

Pacers may give them some issues but eh. I'd be shocked if they won.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    OP why would you be that upset? Are you a Spurs/OKC fan? I could see being upset if your team loses, but it's just a sport. I understand the players being upset, but I mean how upset could you really get over this shit?

I really dislike how LeBron joined the Heat. Everything about it.