Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: lebron losing to IND = lebron to the knicks ?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Your team's whole strategy revolves around leaving cap room for Durant to come play with Deron in 2016 so i'm thinking you might want not to laugh so loud.
    At least our fans do not make delusional threads acting like we've won a title in 2012 or 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    But the Knicks fans talk shit about how their team is winning everything and getting all the good players all the time, we dont. You are comparing a delusional fanbase to a realistic fanbase.
    You know OP isn't a Knick fan, you know every thread he posts is shit. Why is he "knick fan" to you? He's no more representative of Knick fans than you are of Net fans (rooting for Spurs, basically announcing before each series a loss is totally fine with you).

Did you post anything during a Nets game? Anything besides arguing with Real retard Fresh Kid or "oh well we lost i guess its ok?"

At least our fans do not make delusional threads acting like we've won a title in 2012 or 2013.
    Yes, the actual strategy of the team being chasing a pipe dream isn't as silly as an internet troll posting a thread. Your team is actually honestly throwing away years to hope Durant comes to play with Deron. OP is whacking off because you're willing to argue with him but he's not actually involved with the Knicks. 2,983 people are interviewing for our head coaching job, everyone in NYC except OP. I interviewed twice already.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You know OP isn't a Knick fan, you know every thread he posts is shit. Why is he "knick fan" to you? He's no more representative of Knick fans than you are of Net fans (rooting for Spurs, basically announcing before each series a loss is totally fine with you).

Did you post anything during a Nets game? Anything besides arguing with Real retard Fresh Kid or "oh well we lost i guess its ok?"
    There are different kinds of fans, hes better classified as a knicks troll but clearly it still falls into the knicks fans category. There are good and bad knicks fans, on ISH the bad ones outnumber the good ones. No matter whether you like it or not, its the truth.

I dont post much during the Nets game since sometimes I go to the game myself, and in other occasions I am too concentrated on the channel to actually make posts here. I post when I am more relaxed and feel like posting. I do post a lot after the games are over though.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yes he will

wat else is out dere? LA?

KLove alredy sed LA isnt bout winning

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Yes he will

wat else is out dere? LA?

KLove alredy sed LA isnt bout winning

[/COLOR]
    Lebron James came to the Knicks and then you woke up.

There are different kinds of fans, hes better classified as a knicks troll but clearly it still falls into the knicks fans category. There are good and bad knicks fans, on ISH the bad ones outnumber the good ones. No matter whether you like it or not, its the truth.

I dont post much during the Nets game since sometimes I go to the game myself, and in other occasions I am too concentrated on the channel to actually make posts here. I post when I am more relaxed and feel like posting. I do post a lot after the games are over though.
    He's a troll, you know it, if you say he's representative of Knick fans in NY that's more on you that him. Basically a total asshole wants you to give him a certain kind of attention, and you do. Congrats. Him and Fresh Kid probably send you christmas cards every year because without you he'd have no audience.

The Knicks have no cap space, he could have made a decent troll thread by saying 2015 and pretending Lebron didn't opt out. He doesn't even know enough to do that.

Yes, OP i called you an idiot again, have your little rant, get it over with.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

How is OP not a fan? His name is knicksfever2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]The nets have no future, cap,picks,or players

this was 1 year wonder that resulted in a 2nd round ass kickn

Now the'll b trash 4 10+ years Lmao [/COLOR]

You're quick to say the "bad" Knick fans outnumber the "good" Knick fans. I'm curious as to how many "good" Net fans there are against "Bad" Net fans.

The vitriol is flowing. Must you lower yourself to OP's standards?

I am a great knick fan. Not a troll. I don't know what the phuck Niko is talking about. He is acting like a jealous cousin once again by saying I'm not relevant. Take the stick out your ass already Niko, I defend our team everytime because that's my team, and that's what a real fan do. As for kiddlovesnets you need professional help.