Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: So, nobody is gonna feel the least bit bad for Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    This is really just absolute bollocks.

How have you measured 'this average' exactly? Have you even been to a Heat game in Miami before? Have you been to watch every other American sports team in their own backyards? Heat games brought bigger crowds, and charged more for tickets, than many NBA teams, even before Lebron and Bosh.

What an idiotic assertion, completely lacking in evidence or truth.

I rest my case, did you even watch your teams fanbase in the finals these last 2 years? the fans gave up so fast, they even had to try to sneak back in after your team got back into it.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 07-10-2014 at 12:18 PM.

I thought Cavs fans were bad back in the day, but "Heat" fans take the cake.

Heat fans had it all - bandwagon fans, lebron fans, fans who just want to be seen in AAA, justin bieber, and the most undeserving, entitled prick of fans who won't even show up early or stay until the end of game.

At least there are real Cavs fans outside of Lebron fans and bandwagoners

Heat fans get too much crap, they've sold out every game since LeBron came to town.

I won't feel bad for them in the least though, 4 finals appearances, 2 rings, and the most popular/talked about team in the league BY FAR. Most franchises have never and will never experience that kind of success.