Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Mayweather on Rousey: "I Don't Know Who He Is"

Ronda needs to fight a scrub male boxer her own weight...and that might even be something that could actually be put together and I would love to see it too. Her vs. Floyd will NEVER happen.

   

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I'm just saying it'd be a good fight.

Some say Rousey being good in MMA means that she'd beat Floyd very easily. Some say Floyd would win easily because he has a dick. I'm just saying it'd be interesting. Shit.
    sure i gotcha... i'm just not sure what kimbo slice has to do with anything. IMO he proved very little in MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    He would look like a buffoon even if he won...you have washed up boxers like Mercer and Toney fighting actual MEN their own weight in MMA, asking Floyd (the current champ) to fight a female who weighs less than him would catches laughs no matter what...he would be put in a no win situation
    true. it would have to be about ego for him, and so far he sounds smart enough to realise it wouldn't be worth it.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    true. it would have to be about ego for him, and so far he sounds smart enough to realise it wouldn't be worth it.
    Floyd fighting a woman would be a HORRIBLE look for him, win or lose. I mean what would they be fighting for? The UFC Women's Bantamweight Belt? lol Meanwhile James Toney's washed up ass is fighting actual men in MMA...

It would have to be fought for nothing and seen as some kind of experiment of male vs. female which is something that ONLY Ronda would give a fck about.

   

well at least toney had the decency to scrub. fighting a guy with a dirty ass is not much fun.

People that think Ronda even has even a chance without Floyd giving her one
    are beyond fn stupid an should stop posting and talking about contact sports.

Floyd is bigger,faster,stronger,way tougher,way more durable than her
    Floyd has the reach advantage

Floyd is one of the goat defensive boxers and one of the goat precision hitting boxers and is lightning fast

MMA are AVERAGE at Best in standup
    Yes,UFC is popular so all of a sudden anyone who does MMA is a badas$ and the goat fighters are MMa Fighters especially ones in UFC which is just fn stupid.

Lets repeat this
    Brock Lesnar who was just a collegiate Wrestler and was a WWE Star came in trained for 6 months and became UFC Champion in under 2 Years
    and Brock got beat by a guy busted for Steroids and coming off Diverticulitis and had 0,0 MMA Experience and 0 BOXING Experience and yet became the Champion

Mike Tyson in his teens and 20s would fck up every single UFC fighter
    The Klitchskos would pummel everyone bc of their skills and reach
    Roy Jones JR woul destroy every middleweight,light heavy bc of his speed,skill,reflexes

Boxers compared to Boxers,a lot have 1-2 hit KO punching ability and prime goat level boxers cant avoid them
    Now just what would would a prime Top level pro do to someone whose skills in standup are AT BEST AVERAGE and Defense not much

The Silva-Mercer clip
    M was ol and washed up and yet one Hit KOd Silva--come on

In a Street Fight the Pro Boxer would fck up the MmA Fighter
    what you gonna do some bjj or judo on the pavement?You going to be able to move out of the way from a pro boxers punch--NO

Floyd would kill Ronda
    The only people thinking she has a chance are people who love UFc,MMA,
    people who hate Floyd which there are many,people who go against the majority,ignorant,beyond delusional people

Ronda cant get close enough to Floyd to do anything without eatingseveral punces and it being Over right there

She has 0 advantage over him
    Even on the ground hes quicker,faster,stronger and CAN Still hit her which well
    He hits way harder than her reg comp
    Last edited by Flash31; 07-17-2014 at 11:31 PM.

NBA Superstar

lol this is such a lose/lose situation for any male fighter

either he takes it seriously and whoops her ass and gets called a douche for it or he... gets beat by a girl.