rank sentamentalist

Default attn: international relations and geopolitics... mavssuperfan, godzuki, nick young

etc

people i fundamentally disagree with about the current state of our world.

i want to make a deal with any or all of you. a trade of information. feed to me the most persuasive and comprehensive piece of work you've encountered on these topics and in exchanged, watch a 45 minutes interview with noam chomsky which, particularly in the first half, i believe clearly and succinctly states exactly the crucial difference in the different ways we interpret the world.

i don't think you guys are by any means dumb. i do think you're misinformed. what's the worst that could happen by a simple conversation? god knows we're all on here enough.

here's the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPnLK9z1fI

if you're interested in more and haven't seen the movie manufacturing consent, which concerns media and empire, check it out

Banned

Default Re: attn: international relations and geopolitics... mavssuperfan, godzuki, nick young

stopped watching after he said America is a terrorist state.

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: attn: international relations and geopolitics... mavssuperfan, godzuki, nick young

perhaps than sir, if you're feeling enticed to learn more, you should look into exactly what the official definition of terrorism is according to the officialy us criminal codebook. than take a purview of american actions in the past 50 years and decide for yourself. i think you'll be surprised at what you find.