Serious playground baller

Default if james foley was my brother

I swear on my daughters life, I would have mourned. I will watch that video everyday over the next one year and took that time to go online and learn explosive making techniques and i will attack any mosque i come accross till im caught.

I dont care if the feds are monitoring this. I pray to God that never happens to any of my relatives because thats how i will react

I dont know how victims of such violence. God be with them

Default Re: if james foley was my brother

Post this with your real account, not an alt.

rank sentamentalist

it's additionally worth looking into how people from all over the world respond to crisis like genocide and mass murder and economic alienation. the list is endless. these are people who without question have experienced much more grief over losing loved ones than anybody who has grown up and died in america since its inception. people go through this ALL the time. and its incredibly destructive.

if james foley were my brother, i'd live to see the people responsible for his death brought to justice. see them rot in a prison cell. mostly because they're clearly dangerous. additionally just for the ego rush of imposing my will on people who have wronged me. nothing to be ashamed of there, you just need to balance these conflicting realities and principles. what is to be ashamed of is not having considered this basic "put yourself in their shoes" fact.
    Last edited by RidonKs; 08-23-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    it's additionally worth looking into how people from all over the world respond to crisis like genocide and mass murder and economic alienation. the list is endless. these are people who without question have experienced much more grief over losing loved ones than anybody who has grown up and died in america since its inception. people go through this ALL the time. and its incredibly destructive.

if james foley were my brother, i'd live to see the people responsible for his death brought to justice. see them rot in a prison cell. mostly because they're clearly dangerous. additionally just for the ego rush of imposing my will on people who have wronged me. nothing to be ashamed of there, you just need to balance these conflicting realities and principles. what is to be ashamed of is not having considered this basic "put yourself in their shoes" fact.
    True