Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Chalmers making excuses for his pathetic play

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Idiot.

"LeBron ball" resulted in 4 straight Finals and 2 rings. Not too bad.

Also, I'm assuming that you would let Chalmers handle the ball more and average 6 TOV's a game? Let him iso and get stripped 10 times a game? What's his excuse for blowing his defensive assignments? That's LeBron's fault as well, right?

Watch a game before you post, dude.

You're an idiot.

All I said was I like Chalmers because of 08. And for you and rest of your bran stan who have no knowledge of the game before 2011, that was the year Chalmers led his team to a national chanpionship.

And watching Lebron dominate the ball constantly takes his teammates out of their rhythm at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I must have missed a chunk of this article. He's not blaming LeBron imo. He's saying they all took a backseat and didn't contribute enough in the Finals. You can't blame LeBron for the way Spo decided to run the offense. I would imagine he's the one at fault for not being able to utilize the entire team in the first place.
    He might not be blaming Lebron, but he is making excuses, which is honestly pathetic. He said that his teammates kept telling him they needed more from him, but that he didn't feel like he was involved enough.
    The funny thing is that Lebron went out of his way to try and involve Chalmers, and provided him with tons of open looks, which Chalmers could not make.

He's such a pathetic bitch

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    In their 4 trips to the finals, Chalmers showed up in more games than Lebron did. Without him, they wouldn't have even won one ring. He played poorly only in 2014, but Lebron did so in 2011 and 2013 for the majority of the finals. I can't stand the guy, but there's no denying how well he played in the biggest games. And he always elevated his play when Lebron sat out, so I can see him having a big season this year.
    mods, get this hothead outta here

Banned

Pegasus

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I must have missed a chunk of this article. He's not blaming LeBron imo. He's saying they all took a backseat and didn't contribute enough in the Finals. You can't blame LeBron for the way Spo decided to run the offense. I would imagine he's the one at fault for not being able to utilize the entire team in the first place.
    The team was being utilized fine before, especially in 2012 and 2013, but the sun don't shine if son don't shine, and Lebron kept needing more of the ball to shoot. The passing on this team was easily the worst since 2011. Instead of all the cutting and movement of previous years, it was Lebron iso.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    In their 4 trips to the finals, Chalmers showed up in more games than Lebron did. Without him, they wouldn't have even won one ring. He played poorly only in 2014, but Lebron did so in 2011 and 2013 for the majority of the finals. I can't stand the guy, but there's no denying how well he played in the biggest games. And he always elevated his play when Lebron sat out, so I can see him having a big season this year.
    There's literally not a single Finals game Chalmers outperformed LeBron. Yes, even including that 8 point stinkbomb in the 2011 Finals

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    There's literally not a single Finals game Chalmers outperformed LeBron. Yes, even including that 8 point stinkbomb in the 2011 Finals
    game 2 of 2013 finals, chalmers was definitely the best player for the heat and im sure there are other games where he outplayed lebron

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    game 2 of 2013 finals, chalmers was definitely the best player for the heat and im sure there are other games where he outplayed lebron
    LeBron: 17, 8, 7, 3, 3 on 41%
    Chalmers: 19, 4, 2 on 50%

Chalmers shot the ball better, LeBron clearly had the greater overall impact

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    LeBron: 17, 8, 7, 3, 3 on 41%
    Chalmers: 19, 4, 2 on 50%

Chalmers shot the ball better, LeBron clearly had the greater overall impact
    lebrons statpadding numbers dont mean shit, anyone who watched the game knew that chalmers was the best player that game

I seriously hope Chalmers doesn't take the attitude of "LeBron's gone so now it's my time to shine". His role will essentially be the same. Sure everyone needs to step up but Chalmers has always teetered the line between confidence and delusion.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    He might not be blaming Lebron, but he is making excuses, which is honestly pathetic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOTN_DLJy5E&t=19m40s

Here you have Lebron making excuses for the 2011 finals, pretending that the "team" was not ready to win a championship, when in fact he was the sole reason they lost.

What now?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

But he's KIND OF right.

LeBron's a known ballstopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    But he's KIND OF right.

LeBron's a known passer.
    fixed