Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Would the Laker's improve if you swap Dwyane Wade with Kobe?

soo youre resorting to semantics because you took the BIG L. Uppercase and all? Ill take that as the white flag.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    soo youre resorting to semantics because you took the BIG L. Uppercase and all? Ill take that as the white flag.
    I don't think you understand what "semantics" mean. But sure, I'm the "dumb guy" for not actually saying what you....some how....interpreted.

Oh you poor bastard.

Semantics.. cherrypicking a smaller, non-relevant point because your overall opinion got called out and was disagreed with by virtually everybody.

Yup. Dont make me post it again Im trying to save you some embarrassment.

Semantics.. cherrypicking a smaller, non-relevant point because your overall opinion got called out and was disagreed with by virtually everybody.

Yup. Dont make me post it again Im trying to save you some embarrassment.
    What's that? More red-herrings that your pea brain is registering?

And lol @ the quotes you've assembled. Most of them say the Lakers would get better, but according to you an extra 3 wins (thus far) is out of the question.

You're an easy debate.

Yea. . some some said no improving in wins at all.. Heat fans said maybe but marginally.. Since you know they recognize the team is ass. I even said they'd win a little more.

You said a Wade laker team would be at LEAST a . 500 team.. In a stretch where their only competition was clippers Warriors Rockets Grizzlies Pelicans and Suns. You think Wade would lead them to a probable winning record(remember.. At least .500).

Its just a comical opinion. I mean you're entitled to whatever going on in that brain of yours.. I just wanted you to see that your opinion is the most fanatical one in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    No..that's the DWADE that quit on his team because he knew they sucked azz...He played 51 games....

everyone who watched Wade knew he could still play if he wanted to...but he decided to Tank...

oh well ...aint Karma a Beasley
    Full blown retard alert.

Wade was injured that whole 07/08 season and he didn't stop to tank but to get healthy for the next season, where he put up the best statistical numbers of his career while dragging more or less the same shitty team to the playoffs.

08 Olympics Wade, 08-09 Wade wouldn't have been possible without time off to heal. Why is that so hard for an idiot like you to understand? How hard is it to look at Wade's 06/07 and 08/09 numbers and realise that 07/08 was a clear anomaly? You don't even need to watch the games to realise this, but everyone who did could recognise Wade was playing hurt that year.

Gee, maybe Team USA wouldn't have even won Gold that year if Wade hadn't done the necessary thing and taken time to properly rehab his knees.

**** me you need to grow up. I might as well complain about Kobe quitting on his team last year for having such a fragile achilles.

Yea. . some some said no improving in wins at all.. Heat fans said maybe but marginally.. Since you know they recognize the team is ass. I even said they'd win a little more.
    I recognize the team is trash. Said as much a few pages back. Not sure what the big deal about winning 3 extra close games is, especially with a better, upgraded version of Kobe ATM.

You said a Wade laker team would be at LEAST a . 500 team..
    Right. Somewhere around 4-4 w/ wins against the Clippers, Suns and either the Grizz or Pelicans. You may think that is a stretch, because you're a Kobe fan and all, but the truth is...it really isn't that absurd. Not in the least bit.

Not sure what else to say, other than to quit being a rabid fanboi?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    other than to quit being a rabid fanboi?
    My opinion wasnt fanatical. Thats the point. My opinion was in line with what most said..

your opinion, on the other hand, was the outlier.. out on an island by itself. You are the one that holds a fanatical opinion here.

Its funny that you still dont recognize that.
    Last edited by tpols; 11-13-2014 at 06:28 PM.

My opinion wasnt fanatical. Thats the point. My opinion was in line with what most said..

your opinion, on the other hand, was the outlier.. out on an island by itself. You are the one that holds a fanatical opinion here.

Its funny that you still dont recognize that.
    Sounds like you're the one caught in a semantics debate dude.

You're acting as if I care about what some popularity contest you conjured up in your head says. If people don't agree w/ me that's fine - have yet to see anyone but you, a rabid Kobe stan, "call me out" on it.

Speaks volumes, tee poles.

Its not semantics. Its the whole basis of the argument.. that you think your opinion isnt out there and attack me for mine.. labeling mine that of a 'fanboi's' when it turns out youre the one clearly with an exxagerated opinion.

Youre a wade groupie.. damn.

Hows it feel?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Wade might be nicer and share the ball more but the team would still be trash bag.

Its not semantics. Its the whole basis of the argument.. that you think your opinion isnt out there and attack me for mine.. labeling mine that of a 'fanboi's' when it turns out youre the one clearly with an exxagerated opinion.

Youre a wade groupie.. damn.

Hows it feel?
    This guy not realizing he was the first poster who quoted my post, hurling insults.

Brush up on that comprehension, tee poles.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    This guy not realizing he was the first poster who quoted my post, hurling insults.

Brush up on that comprehension, tee poles.
    You know what? You're right. I did. It's just..

I've never quite met a wade stan on your level. Are you starting a movement around here?

You know what? You're right. I did. It's just..

I've never quite met a wade stan on your level. Are you starting a movement around here?
    **** it, if me thinking Wade, a better player at his position, has this Laker team competing at a 4-4 record as opposed to 1-7 makes me a "stan", so be it. If that's what its gonna take for you to quit crying like a fanboi in distress, I'll wear that badge of honor.