Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lady records disrespectful marine

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    So the defense is...yeah soldiers are losers...but so are you!

maybe....except 1 earned a right to be "gung ho say/do what ever American".....

the other 1 didn't.

well defense has admitted maybe soldiers are losers.

NBA Superstar

this "i protect your f*cking country so I can be a dick"mentality is so lame.

god the mindset of some of the f*cktards in our military.

Banned

lol at that ph aggot.

that dipshi t is probably a dumb ass private who just joined up and is "PROUD" to be in the military. so he runs around town pulling the military card hoping everyone would bow down to him. well in reality, every day that he shows up at work he gets his ass reamed for being a dumb ass private. privates all over are known to do dumb shi t like this all the time. as you grow older and move up through the ranks and get more responsibility you grow up and mature. privates are the bane of the military. not all military members are like that. that guy is kind of the equivalent of the high school dweeb getting hired as a cop and going on a power trip. not much difference. the hair, the build, the voice, the demeanor, and the bike told me all i needed to know. there are only a few are like that. i remember being a private. was dumb. but never felt that entitled. me and my friends actually used to try to hide the fact that we were military when out on the town. some girls might like that you're military, but any military memeber knows, cops have a hard on for busting military guys. only maybe 3% of the people in the military are like that dude and those are the well known duchebags of the unit.

lol at you pha ggots for putting down all military members in general just because of one duche bag. some of the baddest people i've met were in the military. its not an easy job and there are sacrifices. they work you so hard that your body breaks down. you get deployed all the time and that takes a toll on the families. military has a very high divorce rate because of that. sure its a nice steady job but you're putting your life on line. all the 'heroes' stuff is a tad bit overblown, i admit, but there is some truth to it too. do not forget that you pha ggots.
    Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids; 11-28-2014 at 03:43 AM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Yeah soldiers are 90% useless losers. They should thank us instead for allowing them to protect us. At least they can be useful that way.

fu*king idiot

I don't know, to me, you get the respect you give.

Yelling at me and telling me I should respect you and hold you unaccountable for your actions (in this case a traffic violation) because of your job, will get you no where with me.

That's wonderful that you served but it doesn't exclude you from being a decent person.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

They were both right

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    I don't work. I'm in grad school. I'm not a loser like this guy threatening to **** up random girls in real life. Who doesn't troll at ISH at some point. lol @ you defending him. Go listen to gasolina by daddy yankee for the 10,000th time and brush your teeth ya stinky bish
    You in grad school and still have time to be on ISH 24/7? Sorry you dont have friends and still a virgin mate.

people enjoy putting their jobs over themselves

how else do you think one ever intends on getting a raise

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You in grad school and still have time to be on ISH 24/7? Sorry you dont have friends and still a virgin mate.
    He is also 47 years old.

What do you expect. Most of the people who join the military do it because they are ****-ups and have no other options in life so they get brainwashed into fighting for our country.