Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Default Re: Group of black adults film themselves assaulting white children, laugh about it.

Damn... Jameer owning fools twice his age in this thread.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: Group of black adults film themselves assaulting white children, laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Well, of course the dude that ran is a coward. To be expected, he's 130 pounds and obviously not a skilled fighter. However, it was cowardly of the big man to chase and beat down such a small little punk. Fight a man your own size with a similar background.
    Dude, stop it. First of all it was a 2 vs.1. Secondly, Big Man warned both dudes that he wasn't in the mood for drama, and it would be best for them to leave and mind their business. Dude number 2 got geeked up, because he had his homie with him. What he didn't bank on was Big Man actually calling their bluff when they started acting "hard", trying to show out and impress people nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Blacks never indicted white people. We disagreed because as usual, people, morons made blanket statements against blacks. And in this case an innocent black kid walking home from the store.
    And here goes the twisting again
    No one is defen this girls behavior. I've asked you to show me one post of mine or anyone else stating that that black girl was justified in what she did. What we argue against is the blatant lie. The girl wasn't an adult, the girl that got beat up wasn't beat up by a bunch of black adults, the penalties that some suggested were outlandish as well as racists. And most of all is the fact that some of these morons feel that all black people carry on this way. Your hate and disdain for Blacks shows this. You don't want to acknowledge reason.
    Stating that this was a fight and not an assault is defending the behavior. Justifying punching a four year old is defending the behavior.

What? The boy was punching her. Would she have hit the boy if he didn't hit her?
    So, then you must surely have agreed that the cops should have shot the 9 month old throwing rocks at them, as, he was hitting them.

No. It does not. The girl shouldn't have did what she did to child. He was defending his sister. But see, once again you are lying. The boy did not shove her, he was punching her. She is not a young adult she is a teenager. The girl did swing at the boy ajd missed, then she.pushed him down. You have so much hate that you are willing to blatantly lie in order to get yourself more into a frenzy. Typical racist behavior.
    Typical trash behavior, justifying an assault and child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You literally called her a n*gger...
    I call ignorant white people rednecks, hillbillies or white trash all the time here and have never seen you get all up in arms about that you hipocrite.

If a Mexican is a criminal then I'll call him a beaner trash, if an Italian is a criminal, I'll call him a wop lowlife and so on.
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-18-2015 at 11:37 PM.