Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Best ever gaming moments/times in your life?

Beating the train mission on San Andreas and not bashing my brains in for all the failed attempts

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Absolutely! I wonder how thats even possible.
    It was insane. I had 3 pentas.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

I have about 890.
    Yea its those damn 10+ vs 10+ modded servers on PC that i just cant get bored of! You havent tried L4D2 until you tried those! Each class is modified, like with Charger your charge speed & distance is boosted while also unlocking full control so you can charge around stuff... Smoker has a super long tongue and can move while entangling somebody... Boomer can puke far longer & move faster and has a Kamikaze function... Hunter can jump far longer distance and damage output is fully unlocked so the longer distance you pounce somebody the more damage, to the point where you can kill somebody with a single pounce and there is pounce distance world records to compete for and so on..... 2-3-4 Tanks are spawned at the same time for control..... Jockey your riding speed/control is x 10, so you can like jump on somebody and race him away from the flock and make him go of a building n such.... Spitter goo can incap you instantly.... its hilarious.... on some of the servers you can even be the Witch.... meanwhile survivors have all these crazy buy options & upgrades to combat that.... its just a blast with epic teamwork... GOAT MP game.
    Last edited by pauk; 03-18-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Yea its those damn 10+ vs 10+ modded servers on PC that i just cant get bored of!
    Back in the day, I used to focus on Realism Versus. It really levels the playing field. Playing Evolve lately (made by the dudes who made L4D), but I might drop into L4D2 for a bit. Steam handle: biggestmanever

Anyway... you can be a fgt about LeBron sometimes, but if you're a legit L4D2 player, nothing but love. I forgive you for your past transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Back in the day, I used to focus on Realism Versus. It really levels the playing field. Playing Evolve lately (made by the dudes who made L4D), but I might drop into L4D2 for a bit. Steam handle: biggestmanever

Anyway... you can be a fgt about LeBron sometimes, but if you're a legit L4D2 player, nothing but love. I forgive you for your past transgressions.
    lol

Evolve is pure awesomeness! Havent bought it yet tho so cant do MP.
    Last edited by pauk; 03-18-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Playing Medal of Honor high as fvck and getting through missions. Back then on the PS2 and PS3, I thought those games were bad af but comparing them to Battlefied Hardline on PS4, man it's a whole new world. I can't imagine how these games will look like when my 6 year old boy is a teen.

Also playing Tekken, Fight Night and Soul Calibur with my brothers and cousins. Playing Tomb Raider and Madden Football stoned of course.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Ocarina of Time - Completing the game on my N64 after playing it for ages and loving it. Water temple was horrible doe

i was once 47-1 (Kill-Death) on De Dust 2, CSS

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Water temple was horrible doe