Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: What annoys you the most about women?

I have seen child birth as well. Women don't need to have children if they don't want to in the developed western world. It's not like it's a thing that every woman is forced to go through with. It is their choice they make. Just because childbirth is tough, it doesn't mean that everything else they do isn't easier for them than it is for a man.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-29-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    That is the only bad part, but once they have the kid they never have to work a day in their life again. The government will give them welfare and even if they get divorced the husband will be forced to pay her a huge section of his income every single year in child support and alimony. On top of that, women have an easier time getting hired in every single industry, including STEM fields where they are twice as likely as men to be hired in to entry positions despite having weaker qualifications.

Not to mention all the extra help they get throughout college and special "women only" leadership training seminars they are offered.

Also society bends over backwards to make their every day lives easy, opening doors for them, paying for them on dates, etc etc. They get compliments all the time just for going outside and looking semi-decent. When they go to bars and clubs there's an army of guys offering to buy them free drinks.

Child birth probably sucks but it is short, compared to an entire life of having everything easy compared to men.

Don't fall for the BS narrative. Women have things so easy compared to men.
    Swaggy P bringin that thunder!

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Their sense of entitlement

The other day I entered a building ahead of a random woman and I didn't hold the door for her and I could hear her on the phone talking bout how I wasn't a real man because u didn't hold the door for her

That is the only bad part, but once they have the kid they never have to work a day in their life again. The government will give them welfare and even if they get divorced the husband will be forced to pay her a huge section of his income every single year in child support and alimony. On top of that, women have an easier time getting hired in every single industry, including STEM fields where they are twice as likely as men to be hired in to entry positions despite having weaker qualifications.

Not to mention all the extra help they get throughout college and special "women only" leadership training seminars they are offered.

Also society bends over backwards to make their every day lives easy, opening doors for them, paying for them on dates, etc etc. They get compliments all the time just for going outside and looking semi-decent. When they go to bars and clubs there's an army of guys offering to buy them free drinks.

Child birth probably sucks but it is short, compared to an entire life of having everything easy compared to men.

Don't fall for the BS narrative. Women have things so easy compared to men.

Men are expected to earn all the money and work 40 hours a week in a bullshit job and provide for a family and then come home every night and listen to their wife bitch at them for boring shit, and can't say anything back. Then repeat that process for the rest of their lives. Cooking, doing dishes and ironing clothes and hanging out with kids IS EASY SHIT compared to being a 40+ hour a week wage slave.

Imagine if you just got to sit at home all day, send your kid to school and all you had to get done before picking them up was keep your house clean and do some laundry and some cooking. All of these things are EASY AS SHIT, and cooking is even a pleasant activity. You think that shit is harder than working 40 hours a week? Really?

Also, LA is the US, foo.

ALSO, if you meant "Latin America" remember when I said the west, I meant the developed west. Women in the developed western world do not suffer any more discrimination than anyone else does, and most Western governments bend over backwards to make life as easy for them as possible.
    This is some seriously shit right here.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Men: "What's wrong?"

Women: "Nothing"