Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Dictators belong in the Middle East....

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Dictators dont belong anywhere.
    What about Hell?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    The only reason Assad is still in power after all of this time is because the majority of Syrians love him and want him to be in power, especially the Christians and minority Muslims. I don't know how many times I have to tell the likes of KevinNYC. He'd be looooong gone by now if that's what the people wanted. And I'd be willing to bet my life on the fact that a good portion of the "Syrian" refugees aren't actually Syrian. I've seen way too many "rebel" videos where I didn't understand a word being said, because they weren't using a Lebanese/Syrian dialect.
    Assad allowed people of all religions to practice freely and he kept the murderous fundamentalists down. The majority like Assad and had no problem with the way he was running his country. I can guarantee also that a majority want Assad back in power ahead of the murderous fundamentalists in ISIS.

If KevinNYC had his way, the Obama-backed Muslim fundamentalists who rape children and eat dead soldiers hearts would be in power in Syria.

A majority of the "Syrian" refuges in Europe right now are actually Pakistani.

Also, the people of Egypt were 100X better under "Evil Dictator" Mubarak than they are right now.

Sometimes, dictatorship is a good thing. Just look at Ancient Rome under Julius Ceasar or France under Napoleon.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-02-2015 at 05:55 PM.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    What about Hell?
    I recognize no such place.

Can't believe at some of the posts here.

You can't just plant a democracy in a region of the world that never had one (Islamic world). 90% of the time it will cause a shitstorm of epic proportions.

And those allegations that include Assad doing 'ethnic cleansings' and 'rape campaigns' are just laughable in and of itself.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    Can't believe at some of the posts here.

You can't just plant a democracy in a region of the world that never had one (Islamic world). 90% of the time it will cause a shitstorm of epic proportions.

And those allegations that include Assad doing 'ethnic cleansings' and 'rape campaigns' are just laughable in and of itself.
    Sure you can, look at India. It's no the middle east but a country with over 1B can function well under a democracy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Sure you can, look at India. It's no the middle east but a country with over 1B can function well under a democracy.
    They chose democracy themselves though. No one forced India to be a democracy. Also that country is still racist and their government is still one of the most corrupt in the world.

Also, India has lots of Muslims, but they aren't the majority, and it's a country that has a strong tradition of accepting all religious faiths. Many Islamic countries don't share that same tradition.

About that facebook thing, im pretty sure it is incorrect.
    It's a widely known fact and it's a pretty simple thing to look up.

About that facebook thing, im pretty sure it is incorrect. Btw in Saudi Arabia .........
    A near perfect example of whataboutism. When you resort to this, you're pretty much conceded you don't have an argument.

Pssst. Saudi Arabia also blocks Facebook.

........you still think that Assad is the devil?
    See post #20 in this thread.

Tbh i've got more freedom than you do,
    Also something that can be looked up.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 10-02-2015 at 11:34 PM.