Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Sharia Law creeping into British Law

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    There are some terrible mods here.
    I know, this thread hasn't been deleted yet

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    250 posts in and you've already established yourself as a terrible poster.

Good chance you're a tough guy operating under an alt.

I must be deep inside your head bro. 3 posts in the same thread and I've never responded to you
    It saddens me deeply that I don't have over 15,000 shitty posts as you do. Hell, your dumbass can't even tell when I'm playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Stop being paranoid about Muslims. I am more afraid of racist white folks in Australia than Muslims.
    There aren't many racist 'white folks' in Australia.
    There is mostly people who want immigrants to assimilate, rather than fly in the face of our accepting culture and laws.
    So far they mostly fail.

Most of the ****ed up shit that happens in these small communities is simply not reported on by national medias. When i was last in Manchester there were several local news reports of honour killings, but unsurprisingly, these don't make national news, even when these practices (and FGM) are becoming more commonplace, and the police are too timid to do anything about it.

Tis a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Most of the ****ed up shit that happens in these small communities is simply not reported on by national medias. When i was last in Manchester there were several local news reports of honour killings, but unsurprisingly, these don't make national news, even when these practices (and FGM) are becoming more commonplace, and the police are too timid to do anything about it.

Tis a disgrace.

Probably because the media has been neutered by governments when it comes to promoting religious intolerance and things like this would only inflame the country's nationalists even more if it was spread all over the news frequently.

A combination of that and corruption, threats of violence from radicalist groups within muslim community against police and government figureheads.

How do you deal with this phenomena? World bends over backwards for the offenders and handcuffs the people who speak out.

My forefathers from previous world wars would turn in their grave if they knew what was happening in the world now.