Default "****** bleed": The greatest rap song ever.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YePH5YYgQNk

GOAT rhyming, GOAT storytelling, excellent beats...To me, Ni**as Bleed is the best song ever made. oh Biggie

we see all these great characters like Biggie's business minded boss, Arizona Ron the psychotic, the rival drug dealers whom Biggie and Ron headshot, the dumbass thugs in the range rovers, Gloria from Astoria

First Verse: Biggie's boss orders him to go collect payment from a rival drug dealers (a very dangerous group known for car bombs etc)..and if they refuse kill em!..biggie starts thinking about his own plan of robbing and killing the rivals..even though the Boss orders him not to kill them and make a commotion coz thier bodyguards a group of thugs are sitting outside in range rovers.

Second Verse: for the mission Biggie recruits his close friend Ron from Tucson, Arizona..who made America's most wanted after slitting his brother in law's throat..and was away in Latin America making shitload of money in drugs.

Third Verse: GOAT VERSE IN RAP HISTORY....Biggie and Ron arrive at the apartment block..and instead of shooting thier way in (Tony Montana style)..they plan to start a fire and when the dealers come out they'll be shot...Biggie recruits "Gloria from Astoria" with who's friends he went to war in '91...Gloria scared shitless...tells them which apartments the group is hiding in...Biggie and Ron bring them out by using Kerosene..the Jamaican, "Black and Malaysian" are drawn out and subsequently killed..Ron laughs through the entire shooting (sick fck)..Biggie and Ron open the briefcases and find "nothing but Franco faces"..they make their way out and in the commotion the thugs miss them completely

Decent playground baller

Default Re: "****** bleed": The greatest rap song ever.

Definitely not the GOAT.

They Range got towed, they double parked by a hydrant. Stupid motherf*ckers.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    They Range got towed, they double parked by a hydrant. Stupid motherf*ckers.
    "I swear to God, I shot Maxi Preist 12 times in the chest...she crying, head shots put her to rest"

Lol..adding humour to a deep and dark song

GOAT
    Last edited by BlakFrankWhite; 10-20-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Lol..adding humour to a deep and dark song

GOAT
    This and 10 Crack Commandments are the two best Biggie songs imo. Had a greatest hits album when I was young and Biggie's ability to weave a story together blew my mind at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    This and 10 Crack Commandments are the two best Biggie songs imo. Had a greatest hits album when I was young and Biggie's ability to weave a story together blew my mind at the time.
    Unbelievable that biggie didn't write down raps, he useed to come up with lyrics in his head and rap them

In the making of song "Notorious Thugs"...Biggie sat idle while the others recorded their verses...when it was Biggie's turn he just walked in circles in the studio room..for 5 hours listening to the beat..then recorded his verse in one go.

Once again, GOAT

Goat rapper by far

Never heard that song. Pretty good