Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: DAMNING video on Obama from 2011. Anyone seen this?

Islam needs a Martin Luther to come reform the religion and move it away from the violent bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Westboro Baptist Church is also Christian.
    Great article on the girl who ran their Twitter account.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...n-phelps-roper

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    This more accurately the disasters of American politics and the foolishness of Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Obama is the product of a much longer process.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Islam needs a Martin Luther to come reform the religion and move it away from the violent bullshit.
    I must've been really bored to even watch "Meet the Press" for more than 2 minutes yesterday. But they had a muslim lady there, her organization wants to reform Islam and make it more secular.

This more accurately the disasters of American politics and the foolishness of Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Obama is the product of a much longer process.
    What does this video prove anyway? An intelligence guy is lecturing a basic course? Dude is just reciting the courses he went through in KGB, he can't wipe his smug grin off his face, cause his shit is being bought like it's something new and outlandish. 30 years later his propaganda 101 is being hailed as prophecy by some stupid guy on the internet too who just wants to call out Obama on some conspiracy.
    Now here is a fact that I'm going to bring up to you as this Russian dude likes to say: all these defectors interviews were monitored and prepared under directions of US intelligence, so next time you watch this guy, remember that whatever he says in approved by the US intelligence.
    You should go back to dancing around points and play pretend scholar on the general topic forum of an NBA forum, that suits you much better.
    Some priceless stuff in the video description (video was uploaded almost 3 years ago):
    A WARNING from ex-KGB communist defector Yuri Bezmenov from *29 YEARS AGO*, detailing the 4 stages of a Marxist-Leninist revolution and taking over a nation. Watch this at your own risk, as your bones will literally begin to freeze as you start to realize he is describing EXACTLY what is happening today almost to the letter.

Thank you Yuri, and sorry for not listening!

DHS INSIDER: "There won't be any meaningful deal about the fiscal crisis. This is planned ... The coming collapse of the U.S. Dollar is a done deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    It's called faith. You should try it sometimes.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that people ignore thousands of years of religious history, and then one day come onto a message board and mock it. If you can erase such history in one sentence, then you sir are indeed a God.
    I have faith in the infinite immortal flying spaghetti monster with massive tentacles, and He eats stars for dinner as He flies through space. It has tiny beings called meatheads that dwell on it with heat/food provided by the daddy spaghetti. I read about Him on Wikipedia, and I only need faith to believe in Him, the great spaghetti monster. There is so much literature on Him. The spaghetti that we often eat for dinner is a piece of Him and evidence that He exists out there. He knows about Earth and us, but he spared us in his wrath because of the praying we did. He also won't visit us because we are too sinful for him, I mean look at the spaghetti people eat everyday. They desecrate Him every time they eat spaghetti & pasta and throw out the remaining food in the trash

There is so much history behind Him. I wish everyone would just accept the Lord Savior Spaghetti. Faith in Him is all you need to cure all your issues and repent for your sins!

Sound familiar?

why do u post so much stupid shit on ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    It's called faith. You should try it sometimes.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that people ignore thousands of years of religious history, and then one day come onto a message board and mock it. If you can erase such history in one sentence, then you sir are indeed a God.
    Humans have always been a superstitous lot, making up make believe gods and godesses to explain what they don't understand.

It saddens me to see so many people brainwashed to believe in fairy tales...in the 21st century amongst all the science and technology, we still have folks who would've believed in Zues if the Jews didn't make up the religion that spawned two other ones :

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Humans have always been a superstitous lot, making up make believe gods and godesses to explain what they don't understand.

It saddens me to see so many people brainwashed to believe in fairy tales...in the 21st century amongst all the science and technology, we still have folks who would've believed in Zues if the Jews didn't make up the religion that spawned two other ones :
    Ignore my post and then spew the exact same ignorant nonsense as before why don't you?

Calling things 'fairy tales' doesn't refute them, nor does it show you to have greater understanding than the many proven geniuses who did believe. Not to mention the amount of actual fairy tales you believe in yourself, those you usually call 'history.'
    Last edited by Dresta; 12-08-2015 at 04:38 AM.

that vid title and the sound

Ignore my post and then spew the exact same ignorant nonsense as before why don't you?

Calling things 'fairy tales' doesn't refute them, nor does it show you to have greater understanding than the many proven geniuses who did believe. Not to mention the amount of actual fairy tales you believe in yourself, those you usually call 'history.'
    meh, you're free to believe in fairy tales if you want...I grew up, I ain't ten years old anymore.

Banned

who cares? what does "proven geniuses" believing in a god have to do with anything? they're smart so they know more than you about god and his existence