Local High School Star

Default Is Chauncey Billups ever going to be comfortable as a analyst on ESPN?

He still looks uncomfortable every time he is making a point and shows no emotion at all when speaking. He speaks like a robot with a suit on and just wondering is he ever going to be comfortable like Jalen?

ESPN needs to get rid of this awkward mutherf*c

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Is Chauncey Billups ever going to be comfortable as a analyst on ESPN?

Bigtime New Orleans fan here that is also a fan of the Cavaliers giving my two cents.

You have to be a smooth talker when you are throwing your opinion around and have never won a championship.

Billups seems awkward because hes constantly worrying about dropping championship references and making Jalen look stupid. He wants to use phrases like "Curry has what it takes to win the championship, I know this because I have done it". But if he does that Jalen is just like and shit gets even more awkward. So Billups is in a tough situation.

Default Re: Is Chauncey Billups ever going to be comfortable as a analyst on ESPN?

I like how he fawns over whatsherface. The hottie.

I think Chauncey does a good job. I don't get the hate that everyone gives them

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    I think Chauncey does a good job. I don't get the hate that everyone gives them
    he shows no emotion when talking. If someone at your job spoke with no emotion wouldn't you think they were slow?

He should try get a coaching job, I feel like he'd make a decent assistant coach

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Bigtime New Orleans fan here that is also a fan of the Cavaliers giving my two cents.

You have to be a smooth talker when you are throwing your opinion around and have never won a championship.

Billups seems awkward because hes constantly worrying about dropping championship references and making Jalen look stupid. He wants to use phrases like "Curry has what it takes to win the championship, I know this because I have done it". But if he does that Jalen is just like and shit gets even more awkward. So Billups is in a tough situation.
    How many alts does warriorfan have?

Chauncey is just buying time and keeping his face out there until he gets a front office job. This guy isn't trying to build a lifelong career on TV

Chauncey is used to being the counter balance, the guy who is super even and calm even when the rest of the team is going nuts around him. No matter what the situation he was just steady and focused.

Jalen Rose is annoying they need to remove him