Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dabs

Banned

Default Re: dabs

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    that is the butane high

if you notice most people who dab a lot truly look like crack heads, sunk in eyes and cheeks and all zombied out...it's because they are taking tons of butane and other crazy chemicals straight to the dome

its not legit
    I don't dab but I have a buddy that does.

Interesting insight but we need some evidence.

Banned

that is the butane high

if you notice most people who dab a lot truly look like crack heads, sunk in eyes and cheeks and all zombied out...it's because they are taking tons of butane and other crazy chemicals straight to the dome

its not legit
    You never heard of CO2 dabs bruh?

It's not because it's too extreme that I don't want to do it, it's because I love greens so much that going to dabs WILL increase my tolerance to greens. I enjoy getting off on low amounts of bud. 0.1g-0.2g in my vape gets me to a full 7/8 with half an oven. A full oven I'm at a 10. Why mess that up. Dabbing is specifically for people who smoke every day, 1-4+ times. Their tolerance being so high, they need dabs to know what being high feels like.

I barely ever do them. If they're offered to me and I'm not already baked as hell, I'll do a dab but some people I know pretty much live off this dabbing shit because their tolerance is so high from it. Not somewhere I wanna be.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

I think my THC tolerance has a low floor but a high ceiling. I can get reasonably baked with just two bong rips but my friends need a few bowls. But whenever we dab or smoke a lot of blunts my friends dont want to anything but sleep or stsy in the car after like 1 dab and i took 4.5 dabs on new years and a few puffs of the blunt and was never in about to pass out mode.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    I think my THC tolerance has a low floor but a high ceiling. I can get reasonably baked with just two bong rips but my friends need a few bowls. But whenever we dab or smoke a lot of blunts my friends dont want to anything but sleep or stsy in the car after like 1 dab and i took 4.5 dabs on new years and a few puffs of the blunt and was never in about to pass out mode.
    Same. I had a small water bong (the size of my hand) using about 0.3g or less with my cousin sharing. He's skinnier than me, taller too. I'm skinny too myself. Given we were fairly new, about 3-5 hits I'm gone. He's still taking rips. Bong hits hit you MUCH faster than any other method, or so the popularity would like to believe.

It's all based on your height, weight, how often you smoke in regards to tolerance. I took a 30 day tolerance from January 2nd to the 31st, I got baked two days in a row off of half a bowl crazy small amounts. Some people require 2-3 bowls just to get to a 5-6 like my boy. Once you keep THC intake at 2-3 times a week minimum, you'll remain at a low tolerance.

George and Jerry dabbing

the process they do to make it uses butane and a bunch of other chemicals

it recently got pulled from the cannibus clubs here because its terrible for you
    it depends on what type you get, not all of it is processed with butane it can also be done with carbon dioxide. most of the dispensaries in portland only sell the co2 oil.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    dab on them folks Cam!