Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Americans have to vote for bernie sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    so you are saying the only person who should run for the nomination is the person leading the polls a year before the primary even begins.

remember when hillary was way out in front on all the polls prior to the 2008 primaries? how did that work out for her?
    Biden is no Obama, though.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Biden is no Obama, though.
    No hes not, but he is a giant improvement over Omalley and Chafee.

I think Warren would have done quite well too

Banned

Cringeworthy

Gotta get beyond the bumper sticker phrases and add some substance and specifics if you want the big job, Bern.

I'm down with HRC

so you are saying the only person who should run for the nomination is the person leading the polls a year before the primary even begins.
    No, I'm saying people run for their own reasons and one of those reasons, is "is this going to be worth it?"
    remember when hillary was way out in front on all the polls prior to the 2008 primaries? how did that work out for her?
    yeah and she ran into Obama. Biden's not Obama. When Obama was deciding to run in 2008, part of his consideration must have been even if he lost he would be setting himself up well for a later run or even a VP spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShillJackson
    No, I'm saying people run for their own reasons and one of those reasons, is "is this going to be worth it?"
    So you are saying hillary is the only high profile democrat in the entire party that thought running for president was "worth it".

I'm down with HRC

So you are saying hillary is the only high profile democrat in the entire party that thought running for president was "worth it".
    Yes.

I'm saying that when other high profile Democrats saw they would be running against Hillary, they knew they would starting from waaaay behind, that she was broadly popular in the party and a smart and tough competitor and thought it wouldn't be worth it.

When she stepped down as Secretary of State, she had her highest approval ratings ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ShillJackson
    Yes.

I'm saying that when other high profile Democrats saw they would be running against Hillary, they knew they would starting from waaaay behind, that she was broadly popular in the party and a smart and tough competitor and thought it wouldn't be worth it.
    yeah ill believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet

When she stepped down as Secretary of State, she had her highest approval ratings ever.
    funny how those things change

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...vorable-rating

Last edited by Nanners; 04-11-2016 at 01:29 AM.

yeah ill believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet

funny how those things change

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...vorable-rating

Yeah, as McCarthy said, the republican hit squad really affected her numbers.

I'm down with HRC

What a ****ing child.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yeah, as McCarthy said, the republican hit squad really affected her numbers.
    Yeah I dont really think so. The republican hit squad has bigger fish to fry dealing with the guy with little hands and an orange face.

When you ask americans what issues really matter to them, one of the top ones is always the influence of money in politics, and I think this is the core reason why people are souring on Hillary (also the primary reason for Bernies rise).

The average left winger in this country doesnt want to vote for a corporate shill.
    Last edited by Nanners; 04-11-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Yeah I dont really think so. The republican hit squad has bigger fish to fry dealing with the guy with little hands and an orange face.

When you ask americans what issues really matter to them, one of the top ones is always the influence of money in politics, and I think this is the core reason why people are souring on Hillary (also the primary reason for Bernies rise).

The average left winger in this country doesnt want to vote for a corporate shill.
    You can think whatever you want. They formed the squad and her numbers went down. That was the point. They've said as much on national television, and it worked. I think in the general it will eventually backfire, but if you want to post scatterplots of her favorabilities at least recognize the mechanisms driving them.

You can think whatever you want. They formed the squad and her numbers went down. That was the point. They've said as much on national television, and it worked. I think in the general it will eventually backfire, but if you want to post scatterplots of her favorabilities at least recognize the mechanisms driving them.
    exactly what evidence do you have that shows her drop in favorability is a result of republican attacks? because someone said something on television?
    Last edited by Nanners; 04-11-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Another thing that never happened.

Kevin McCarthy simply said that Hillary's numbers took a hit due to the information that came out of the investigation. Left wing media decided to "interpret" that statement as "the reason we're having these investigations is to take Hillary out".

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    to say that 15 dollars an hour minimum is unrealistic is ridiculous

Go look up australian minimum wage and free health care. Aus is no where near as rich as america.

Australia is a small country and the people that work those minimum wage jobs are the ones that are supposed to - young teenagers or backpackers. The people that work there aren't 20-40 year olds trying to support a family and make a living off of it.
    Last edited by Hawker; 04-11-2016 at 06:43 AM.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B
    Why didn't Joe Biden run he would have easily beaten Hillary.
    Biden just strongly signaled his support for Hillary today.