Home of the 16

Default Cavs fans, thoughts on Lebron & the Cavs organization this season?

Speak true.

Because I planned not to root against Lebron this season, but that all changed for the obvious reasons & went back to rooting for the Spurs come this playoff time (Lakers-Spurs battles in the 2000's). Hope you can change my mind, I wanted Lebron to bring home a ring for Cleveland, but, LeGM happened.
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 04-14-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Cavs fans, thoughts on Lebron & the Cavs organization this season?

jordan was held down by bron ball

Default Re: Cavs fans, thoughts on Lebron & the Cavs organization this season?

It's a mess and it comes down to more than LeBron. But LeBron's complete lack of respect for both Blatt and Lue is obvious, and it's spread to the rest of the team. Conflicting styles among the big 3 are becoming more and more obvious and chances of a championship are way slimmer than they were at the beginning of the season.

That being said, LeBron is playing his best ball of the season lately, his jump shot is finally looking good again, Kyrie is back in playing shape, team ball movement looks a lot better lately and we're in the East, where we don't have to play OKC/SAS/GSW/LAC. There's still a chance we have, but a lot of things would have to go our way.