Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How many girls approach you first vs how many girls you approach

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    I don't think being broke is the problem. It's being broke, AND having no motivation/plan to get out of the situation. I think girls will appreciate someone who has their heart and intentions in the right place, and a plan to get out of the current situation. Guys can "sell" that (whether or not they are telling the truth, or filling her head with BS is a whole different story.)
    My experience is different than everyone else, of course.

For instance, my dad has been more often than not broke in his lifetime. I don't know if I'd call him dishonest, but for whatever reason, he gets women. Has always. He's smart, he's not ugly, he is a dreamer, etc, but in the end I think he knows he is feeding them bullshit. Or, he's just fallen victim to his own bullshit, so that he even believes it.

He would always be telling me, "Live in the moment!" I think he would be the type who would just grab a girl and kiss her if she was interested.

If you can play that body language game, then the world becomes more like "the jungle", excepting there are rules or... we believe there are. There are probably less than we imagine. People tell me I am attractive, but there is no way I am that attractive. I think I just have an understanding (maybe somewhat inborn talent) of said game.

I don't think women care about money so much. Money is two things... I think money is a person's worth and it's the worth as seen by others. Girls who care about how other people see their boyfriends care about money. And some guys are like aww I'm poor, sadness.

For me, I am secure in what I do and am enough to stand among whoever and not get worried about their attempts to flaunt their riches over me.

To answer the question, it depends. Girls approach... they make themselves available. The world I guess is full of people who just blind talk to people. It's crazy... but if a girl notices you, she will make herself available. She may talk first, if you keep making eye contact. It also depends on how often you see her. If she is someone you only see once or like a classmate/worker.

Generally, in my experience women who approach as in... actually ask you out or won't give up are bad news. It's flattering, especially if she's pretty. You think oh, well, of course... but those type of girls tend to have issues, in most cases.

Also probably true of the ones who make you go through the mud to get them. Ideally it should be kind of a mutual pull. I believe in testing the waters, making a move, waiting for a reply move, etc, and meeting in the middle.

Edit: @ dating women with other people's children. I am going to be offensive, but I wouldn't do that. That's kind of like a promise between them and that person. I would always be looking at the child and being sad. If they were old enough that their child was doing their own thing, that's different.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 11-05-2014 at 02:18 PM.

I've had many girls be bold and approach me in a club setting. They're usually drunk. Most of them are not that great looking but a couple have been pretty hot.

One came out of no where, grabbed my head with both hands and started telling me in my ear that she wanted to f*ck me, and then her friend came over and pulled her away.

For the most part I always talk the the girl first. Hot women are way too scared to make the first move. They are the most insecure people in the world.
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 11-05-2014 at 04:47 PM.

all I know is that I read it somewhere

if you get in the "who's who for America"

your chances of being approached is increased by like 0.54% or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    all I know is that I read it somewhere

if you get in the "who's who for America"

your chances of being approached is increased by like 0.54% or something like that
    Yeah I read that too and it was 0.56%

5-time NBA All-Star

Astaghferulalh.

I did not mean this to be a BROKE vs RICH thread.

Here's my direct thought process to all you fellas (especially BigBoss)

OP waseem had the casual tone of approaching chicks with no urgency. That alluded me to one thing. He wanted chocha, and he wanted it fast at relatively low cost.

As a guy who does ...okay with the ladies with a lotta player buddies, it would seem evident that the fastest way for waseem to achieve his goals.. was to be flirty with as many women as possible. Cash be postponed.

Bigboss of course gives gold advice on CLEANING UP ONE's ACT.. but not necessarilly D!CK in PUCCY efficiency and therefore I had to make sure that comment was challenged accordingly, because BigBoss's plan reeked of conventional wisdom that is all too often been disproved IMO. For every guy with a job, there's a guy with a better job. For every guy with nice clothes, there's a guy with nicer clothes. And every time a guy identifies with these two things HE SETS OFF BUTTONS THAT HE CAN ONE DAY POTENTIALLY BE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND, not lover lol. But OP preserving his lazy bummy stoner archetype and workin on his charm and seeing as many chicks as possible is the best transition.

Doctors, lawyers, and many other clean cut professionals have a difficult time getting laid. It's the clubrats, charismatic types who have their needs met fastest.

May Truth Prevail. Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Astaghferulalh.

I did not mean this to be a BROKE vs RICH thread.

Here's my direct thought process to all you fellas (especially BigBoss)

OP waseem had the casual tone of approaching chicks with no urgency. That alluded me to one thing. He wanted chocha, and he wanted it fast at relatively low cost.

As a guy who does ...okay with the ladies with a lotta player buddies, it would seem evident that the fastest way for waseem to achieve his goals.. was to be flirty with as many women as possible. Cash be postponed.

Bigboss of course gives gold advice on CLEANING UP ONE's ACT.. but not necessarilly D!CK in PUCCY efficiency and therefore I had to make sure that comment was challenged accordingly, because BigBoss's plan reeked of conventional wisdom that is all too often been disproved IMO. For every guy with a job, there's a guy with a better job. For every guy with nice clothes, there's a guy with nicer clothes. And every time a guy identifies with these two things HE SETS OFF BUTTONS THAT HE CAN ONE DAY POTENTIALLY BE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND, not lover lol. But OP preserving his lazy bummy stoner archetype and workin on his charm and seeing as many chicks as possible is the best transition.

Doctors, lawyers, and many other clean cut professionals have a difficult time getting laid. It's the clubrats, charismatic types who have their needs met fastest.

May Truth Prevail. Godspeed.
    Ha so this is what my image is on here? Lol couldn't be more opposite than me irl.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    My experience is different than everyone else, of course.

For instance, my dad has been more often than not broke in his lifetime. I don't know if I'd call him dishonest, but for whatever reason, he gets women. Has always. He's smart, he's not ugly, he is a dreamer, etc, but in the end I think he knows he is feeding them bullshit. Or, he's just fallen victim to his own bullshit, so that he even believes it.

He would always be telling me, "Live in the moment!" I think he would be the type who would just grab a girl and kiss her if she was interested.

If you can play that body language game, then the world becomes more like "the jungle", excepting there are rules or... we believe there are. There are probably less than we imagine. People tell me I am attractive, but there is no way I am that attractive. I think I just have an understanding (maybe somewhat inborn talent) of said game.

I don't think women care about money so much. Money is two things... I think money is a person's worth and it's the worth as seen by others. Girls who care about how other people see their boyfriends care about money. And some guys are like aww I'm poor, sadness.

For me, I am secure in what I do and am enough to stand among whoever and not get worried about their attempts to flaunt their riches over me.

To answer the question, it depends. Girls approach... they make themselves available. The world I guess is full of people who just blind talk to people. It's crazy... but if a girl notices you, she will make herself available. She may talk first, if you keep making eye contact. It also depends on how often you see her. If she is someone you only see once or like a classmate/worker.

Generally, in my experience women who approach as in... actually ask you out or won't give up are bad news. It's flattering, especially if she's pretty. You think oh, well, of course... but those type of girls tend to have issues, in most cases.

Also probably true of the ones who make you go through the mud to get them. Ideally it should be kind of a mutual pull. I believe in testing the waters, making a move, waiting for a reply move, etc, and meeting in the middle.

Edit: @ dating women with other people's children. I am going to be offensive, but I wouldn't do that. That's kind of like a promise between them and that person. I would always be looking at the child and being sad. If they were old enough that their child was doing their own thing, that's different.

-Smak
    I would honestly be willing to bet a small amount of money that Smak here has more game than anyone else ITT.

just go through a few good honest break ups

and this question probably means nothing to you anymore

i have literally been approached by 0 girls in my whole life time. Women/girls do not find me attractive at all. As a result i have had really low self esteem issues so i do not even approach girls in fear of being rejected and laughed at...... I am used to being alone now for 24 years but sometimes i contemplate suicide because i want to be loved but no one loves me, so there is no reason to live any more.

College superstar

I get approached by quite a few. Perks of working as a bouncer. There's always drunk chicks.

Weirdly the amount I get approached by females increased drastically more after I had my son. Seems like I can't hit the mall or the grocery store with him without someone coming up to me. And not that "oh he's so cute, whats his name" approach, but the never ending kind that seems like it could lead to something if I pursued it.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

No girl has ever approached me, unless she wanted money.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    They always approach me at the strip club.

zero and zero

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Technically, girls make the first move by giving you the eye.

Sure you approach her.. but who is REALLY in control?
    Pretty much this.