Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is it just me or....do you guys get annoyed seeing 3ball's lengthy drivel?

I think 3ball is a good fan and pretty knowledgeable, although (and this isn't me taking a shot, I'm being serious) it's hard to say for sure because he so rarely posts about anything that doesn't directly compare Jordan to another elite player, usually LeBron.

As much as I've enjoyed the transformation he's made to slightly more defensive as MJ hears the footsteps more and more, sometimes his selective responses and tenth-shaving off averages just to troll do get a bit tedious to wade through.

Even as a Bransvestite I concur: he's a first ballot ISH HOFer just on sheer board impact. You open a 3ball thread and it's like half the board replied already. That being said, his act has gotten a bit one-note and stale, making his content less of a must-view these days than even some of his fellow Jordan family such as ClipperRevival, the more all-around insightful of the two.

Default Re: Is it just me or....do you guys get annoyed seeing 3ball's lengthy drivel?

Nope, it's fun poking a dude that spends 24/7 worshiping Ordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Why..
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Are you telling me.[/COLOR]

That this,

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
    And this
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Is annoying to you?[/COLOR]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

it's much better than the petty, mindless trolling OP does on a daily basis.. 3ball actually constructs arguments, and presents them well even if he is biased, proof that his arguments are working are threads like this where you admit they bother you.. of course they bother you. seeing as you barely have the mental capacity to generate anything other than

"LeGOAT "

or

"chuckbe is a scrub "

.. much less make an attempt at a real refutation to one of his posts, we can all see why you're so frustrated.

In all honesty I've never even read one of his posts

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    LeGOAT
    You got that right

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    it's much better than the petty, mindless trolling OP does on a daily basis.. 3ball actually constructs arguments, and presents them well even if he is biased, proof that his arguments are working are threads like this where you admit they bother you.. of course they bother you. seeing as you barely have the mental capacity to generate anything other than

"LeGOAT "

or

"chuckbe is a scrub "

.. much less make an attempt at a real refutation to one of his posts, we can all see why you're so frustrated.
    Damn, Feeny is living rent free in this dude's head

I don't mind the subject matter of his posts (if it's actually in the right context), or even his reasoning, but it's just that he posts them ad nauseum, to the point where he sounds insecure about a player that does need any of our support, as he is generally accepted as the GOAT without his help.

He will totally disregard this thread however, because he can't juxtapose anything in here with Jordan, and that doesn't fall into his algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    I'm wondering if I'm the only one on here who gets almost turned off seeing yet another page long incoherent regurgitated copy-pasted crap by 3ball?

In every thread, the moment I see his user and avy I scroll down to avoid hurting my eyes and doing permanent damage to my brain.
    But he's everywhere. And every post of his seems irrelevant to the topic discussed.

People could be talking about CP3 and he would automatically paste 5 paragraphs about MJ being a better midrange player than Curry and lebron and anyone today. What does that have to do with anything?

If his responses were pertinent, that would be one thing. As it is, it's random. And they're ALL long.

In another thread, A.W. asked a poster to unquote 3ball and just make his comment. I'm assuming it's same deal there. That's what got me to think maybe I'm not the only one on here annoyed just seeing that guys posts.

5 freaking paragraphs at a time, not related to the topic on hand. Jesus f'ing Christ
    Honestly I didn't think anyone read those.
    Last edited by Dave3; 07-21-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Fair points. But a lot of people troll him simply to egg him on. That is fact.

Some people will put up nice defenses and even break him. You being one of them. AJ1987 generally puts good thoughts down. AirBonner, Hey Yo and others are just trolls who bring nothing to the table in his posts.

The dude is committed to his craft. Love him or hate him, he is an ISH legend and one of the reason all of us can't quit this silly site.
    Wow, I feel like a prick for coming off so snarky. Your response is reasonable and justifiable. Sorry if I made you feel like I was trying to put you down. I get what you are saying

I feel the Jordan stans are turning a new page. With Sportsjames23 being a stand up dude and getting along with most of the others I feel they actually get it. With straight_ballin retired I'm really liking this crew and will go to bat for them.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Wow, I feel like a prick for coming off so snarky. Your response is reasonable and justifiable. Sorry if I made you feel like I was trying to put you down. I get what you are saying

I feel the Jordan stans are turning a new page. With Sportsjames23 being a stand up dude and getting along with most of the others I feel they actually get it. With straight_ballin retired I'm really liking this crew and will go to bat for them.
    Straight_ballin hasn't posted since the thread exposing his photobucket

We single handedly ended his career

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Straight_ballin hasn't posted since the thread exposing his photobucket

We single handedly ended his career
    They don't wanna fack with the scuzzy/hateraid collabo
    He deserved it. Maybe if he comes back he smartens up.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

He's no worse than the numerous other posters here with their grown man hero worship.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if a bunch of posters here had personal shrines in their rooms for Jordan, LeBron, Kobe, etc...and would physically assault their significant others for criticizing their idols.