Local High School Star

Default Devin Booker has the refined coordination and skill Andrew Wiggins lacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUR1qS5BOuw

Great video by coach nick, and I think I agree. But notice how Devin booker slithers between defenders and changes speeds perfectly and uses his body to create space for his midrange jumper, and completes a reverse layup at full speed. This is elite body control that if Wiggins had, he'd easily be a top 10 player. Love Wiggy, though. Lookout for Devin Booker.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Devin Booker has the refined coordination and skill Andrew Wiggins lacks

Booker got into foul troubles early this game, limiting his appearance in the first half, and dude still end up leading the team with 18. He is already the best perimeter player on the Suns

Default Re: Devin Booker has the refined coordination and skill Andrew Wiggins lacks

Imagine if Booker had Wiggin's length and bounce

He would basically be MJ

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Imagine if Booker had Wiggin's length and bounce

He would basically be MJ

Yeah, though he has very good athleticism already. Not the "jump out of the gym" type, though his vertical is solid.

NBA rookie of the year

Iverson's superior coordination allowed him to outplay Jordan in their H2H matches.