View Poll Results: Is Lebron beneath comtempt at this point?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default We got a winner here! Kyle Kuzma's professionalism after Lebron's backstab (article).

Kuzma: Trade rumors distracted ‘a lot’ of Lakers
    "Like I've said before, that was our first time around and a lot of us kind of let it get to us, but as professionals we can't."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...ers/ar-BBTs4sW

I can't be more proud of how professionally this kid has taken Lebron's backstabbing. Not only has he kept his cool and tried to will his team to wins (with an MVP performance in Philly) but he's also leading the team by example and showing the other guys how true professionals behave.

Now if it were me and I had Lebron within one-feet of me I would deck his sorry @ss with 5-pound metal knuckles and bloody his sorry @ss face. Not only is he trying to get me traded to a sh1tty @ss team that can potentially alter my career forever ($$$ prospects included), he's acting like it's not happening at all and talking to us like we don't know he's a slimy, @ss snake.

But Kuzma ain't me. Kuzma's showing who the better men is. Lebron, his tards, and his posse are beneath him, and never had the lick of professionalism this kid has - even at an early age.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 02-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: We got a winner here! Kyle Kuzma's professionalism after Lebron's backstab (article).

Kuzma is probably going to be an All-Star... how the Pelicans could possibly ever believe that ANYONE, much less Danny I **** you every chance I get Ainge, is going to give them a better deal than the Lakers offered... is hilarious.

Ball and Kuzma likely end up as All-Stars, if not Ingram also. Boston won't beat that total package.

New Orleans is a dogshit franchise that needs to be contracted.

Here's what's going to happen... New Orleans is going to realize that the Lakers gave the best offer, they're going to go back to LA... and then they're going to get a worse deal than was previously offered.

Default Re: We got a winner here! Kyle Kuzma's professionalism after Lebron's backstab (article).

As a person, Kuzma is everything Bron isn't...

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Kuzma is probably going to be an All-Star... how the Pelicans could possibly ever believe that ANYONE, much less Danny I **** you every chance I get Ainge, is going to give them a better deal than the Lakers offered... is hilarious.

Ball and Kuzma likely end up as All-Stars, if not Ingram also. Boston won't beat that total package.

New Orleans is a dogshit franchise that needs to be contracted.

Here's what's going to happen... New Orleans is going to realize that the Lakers gave the best offer, they're going to go back to LA... and then they're going to get a worse deal than was previously offered.
    Demps a dumbass but it worked in the Lakers favor. I don't want to see Kuzma off the Lakers.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Demps a dumbass but it worked in the Lakers favor. I don't want to see Kuzma off the Lakers.
    It would be a huge mistake to ship Ingram, Ball AND Kuzma all out for AD. HUGE MISTAKE. Then you get into adding the picks and taking back a bad deal which will prevent them from adding any legitimate depth to the big 2 of LBJ and AD? LOL. That's not a title team.

If I'm the Lakers... you get Ingram and you get 1 more... you don't get all 3.

The Lakers dodged a ****ing bullet and they don't even know it.

Honestly, LeBron for AD would have been the best way to go

lol kuzma...you ass getting traded in june...calm down

The Pels had their chance to get Kuzma. I think the Lakers might be a little more stingy in the summer.

Other teams will probably be reluctant to give up much for a rental.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Honestly, LeBron for AD would have been the best way to go
    For both teams.