Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: People are finally becoming aware of the truth about Lebron Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water
    If Lebron was really making all these things happen, we would all just be sitting back in awe, watching amazing things happen. They wouldn't have to fight for their lives and defend everything. They are under a lot of pressure right now. Lebron ain't doing anything.
    This is exactly right, like, I don't know LeBron personally, I'd happily sit back in awe, and feel blessed to be witness.

Unfortunately for Bron and his stans, I have a brain and have been playing/following ball for almost 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water
    He's the reason why this year they are a lottery team.
    They were 4th seed before he got injured. Shut the *** up idiot

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

You see? Even Hawks fans chant Kobe is better. The narratives are getting destroyed, the media is doing whatever they can. The media is trying to make a mountain out of a mohill. They desperate.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Everyone knows team-work wins championships

That's not what LeBron fans dispute..

it's just that he's never had a team capable of winning with team work like the warriors/spurs/bulls had. He's been stuck with lackluster talent his entire career, and the best players he's played with are ball-dominant guards who are incapable of playing team-ball (irving/wade)

Lebron is the only player in history to break the mold and win championships without great production from role players

That's why he's the GOAT.. literally has won 3 championships by himself.

Everybody keeps saying the Rockets cant win a ship with Harden-ball.. but LeBron did it.. 3 times.. and once against a 73 win team

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    This is exactly right, like, I don't know LeBron personally, I'd happily sit back in awe, and feel blessed to be witness.

Unfortunately for Bron and his stans, I have a brain and have been playing/following ball for almost 30 years.
    Then why do you the basketball knowledge of a retarded chipmunk, cuck m8?