Default Lakers at a 46 win pace w/ Bran..............8 seed won 47 last year

23-18 now

welcome to the West babyboi

Default Re: Lakers at a 46 win pace w/ Bran..............8 seed won 47 last year

I wonder if Lebron regrets leaving the East.

I think the human brain plays tricks on one, with all the constant hype going on around Lebron, and GOAT talk all over the media, it might cause one to start believing that it wasn't the East, that the same level of success would had been reached if playing in the West.

Remember, that 46 win pace, that's with the easiest part of the schedule being in the first part of the season.
    Last edited by jstern; 02-24-2019 at 01:53 AM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Lakers at a 46 win pace w/ Bran..............8 seed won 47 last year

I don't doubt for a second narcissism has a role in his beliefs and self steem but everyone that's a bit objective on the sport knows...and Lebron is around many of them, that the East is a goddamn joke.

Nikka made the Finals 9 times and got bounced 6 times by the Western champ and 2 of those times got taken to seven and bailout not only by his teammates and stacked cast but also by the refs w/ Silver pulling the strings in 16'. So he knows damn well the West is no joke.

So those thoughts have their limits.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

How many wins did the Lakers have when Kobe was 33/34?

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I wonder if Lebron regrets leaving the East.

I think the human brain plays tricks on one, with all the constant hype going on around Lebron, and GOAT talk all over the media, it might cause one to start believing that it wasn't the East, that the same level of success would had been reached if playing in the West.

Remember, that 46 win pace, that's with the easiest part of the schedule being in the first part of the season.
    He picked a good time to leave the East, it actually looks pretty good up top. Probably the best since 2010 when he couldn't get past the 2nd round

Imagine he didn't have that easy schedule to start the season...

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Imagine he didn't have that easy schedule to start the season...
    And even with that easy schedule they still struggled and a lot of their wins were by a hare

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    And even with that easy schedule they still struggled and a lot of their wins were by a hare

Like Bugs Bunny?

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Yeah. Vividly remember them losing twice to the Magic as well. lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal
    How many wins did the Lakers have when Kobe was 33/34?

45 but kobe was more of a physical shell than lebron is. And he suffered a legit season ending injury, not a fake cramp to take a vacay at the clinic. Lakers would go on to get swept without him.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    45 but kobe was more of a physical shell than lebron is. And he suffered a legit season ending injury, not a fake cramp to take a vacay at the clinic. Lakers would go on to get swept without him.
    And the team did make the playoffs like he promised. After getting run down like no other star at his age before him.

If I ever see D'Antoni face to face I might finish his back once and for all and put him permanently on wheels.