Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Imagine a league where Harden is the best player.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    But he's definitely not the best and it's arguable if he's even top 5. KD, Giannis, Curry, Kawhi, PG, and LeBron definitely have arguments over him imo
    Kawhi, PG, and LeBron have arguments over Harden this season? Are you kidding me? No doubt Harden's been a top 5 player this season. Averaging 36/8/7/2 on 61% TS AND playing some decent defense while winning games isn't enough to convince you? God damn, the amount of people who rate him unfairly is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Kawhi, PG, and LeBron have arguments over Harden this season? Are you kidding me? No doubt Harden's been a top 5 player this season. Averaging 36/8/7/2 on 61% TS AND playing some decent defense while winning games isn't enough to convince you? God damn, the amount of people who rate him unfairly is absurd.
    Agreed, but he is a Kobetard and since he just destroyed Kobe's best season he ever had, he feels threatened and as a result ranks him unfairly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Agreed, but he is a Kobetard and since he just destroyed Kobe's best season he ever had, he feels threatened and as a result ranks him unfairly.
    I was on reddit the other day and some Lakers fan asked how many more points Harden needed to secure an average of over 35.4 ppg, which is Kobe's career high. Someone responded with the answer and the Lakers fan goes "no offense but I don't want Harden to beat Kobe"

I was on reddit the other day and some Lakers fan asked how many more points Harden needed to secure an average of over 35.4 ppg, which is Kobe's career high. Someone responded with the answer and the Lakers fan goes "no offense but I don't want Harden to beat Kobe"

100% that's what's going on. That was supposed to be Kobe's one breakout season where he was "so amazing" and Harden has already destroyed it.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Why would I feel threatened by Harden? He's not surpassing Kobe with his numerous postseason blunders and will be on the wrong side of 30 soon. Those guys listed all have an argument that they're better players. Harden is too turnover prone, too reliant on factors out of his control (ref baiting), too ball-dominant, and too inconsistent for my liking, basically a modern, but better Arenas who had similar flaws. I don't see the same problems with most of the guys I listed and neither can you

And I don't even consider 06 to be Kobe's peak, it was an impressive season, but box score watchers have never had a good grasp of context so it's whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    Why would I feel threatened by Harden? He's not surpassing Kobe with his numerous postseason blunders and will be on the wrong side of 30 soon. Those guys listed all have an argument that they're better players. Harden is too turnover prone, too reliant on factors out of his control (ref baiting), too ball-dominant, and too inconsistent for my liking, basically a modern, but better Arenas who had similar flaws. I don't see the same problems with most of the guys I listed and neither can you

And I don't even consider 06 to be Kobe's peak, it was an impressive season, but box score watchers have never had a good grasp of context so it's whatever
    Ok so then when was "peak" Kobe?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I have to agree.

I have two arguments against Harden. The fist is: He hasn't shown us he is able to win when it matters. And the second: I just dislike watching him play.

But no doubt he is top 5. He is very very good. Still unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    You should look to former Rockets players that didn't make a mockery of the game via flop fest. Players like Tmac and Yao come to mind.
    Both Laimbeer and Rodman were master floppers yet you call them The Bad Boyzzz that MJ faced."

you step right in the shit you constantly spew.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Sure you have. This alt was already confirmed Simon. Try again.

Confirmed Simon cuz of a photoshopped pic by YOU?

Everyone who disagrees with me is Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Confirmed Simon cuz of a photoshopped pic by YOU?

Everyone who disagrees with me is Simon!
    There are 200 Simons on this board

Remake the dumb pic and add me too