Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Non-US citizens 2.5x more likely than US citizens to commit non-immigration crimes

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    Trump Calls Off Plan to Impose Tariffs on Mexico

somebody had to win, i suppose.

who would've thunk it doe- mexico has been winning so much, they are sick of winning.

mexico = seeing record profits from 'murrica, while sending record numbers of not the best people to 'murrica.

boiled down- we're paying them handsomely for their illegal population.

meanwhile, we're about to hit a trill on the deficit charts.

what a time.

maga.

My hope is that conditions improve in Mexico enough that people decide to stay in Mexico rather than force their way to the USA. We have to invest in Mexico and countries bordering Mexico to bring up their economies. It will improve their conditions and make them less likely to leave for the USA
    Last edited by bladefd; 08-25-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Default Re: Non-US citizens 2.5x more likely than US citizens to commit non-immigration crimes

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    My hope is that conditions improve in Mexico enough that people decide to stay in Mexico rather than force their way to the USA. We have to invest in Mexico and countries bordering Mexico to bring up their economies. It will improve their conditions and make them less likely to leave for the USA

Nation building, eh? Tell me... how is that any different than what we're doing in the middle east minus the bloodshed? How's that working out for us? How are the countries doing that we've liberated from evil dictators and how are they handling "freedom"? LMAO.

You can't force people to be better... you know what... forget about being better... you can't force people to behave different ways without a threat of violence looming over their heads. They must do it themselves.

Their cultures and ideals are deeply ingrained and that's why things are the way they are in those countries. It takes generations and it takes time. Cultures change in their own due time. They don't change from outside forces as a result of those outside forces telling them to do things a certain way.

Absolutely ridiculous.

so you're saying low lives from third world countries that came to this country illegally are acting like low lives from third world countries thus turning America into a third world shithole?

Imagine my shock......

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

do you know how entrenched the USA government has been in central and south america?

to an unbelievable extent for many many decades... aint shit changed.

Time to hole up and seal off. USA needs to be done taking care of the whole world. no mas...

Someblackdude...

Toying with OP

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Someblackdude...

Toying with OP
    The only toying going on is you toying with the idea of unwrapping that 4th torta for lunch.

Pero dale duro guey. Solo se vive una vez

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    The only toying going on is you toying with the idea of unwrapping that 4th torta for lunch.

Pero dale duro guey. Solo se vive una vez
    what kind of torta?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    what kind of torta?
    I was thinking pastor. Buttery toasted bread, mayonnaise, avocado, sliced jalapenos, repollo, lemon wedges and house salsa on the side. You know....the works

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I was thinking pastor. Buttery toasted bread, mayonnaise, avocado, sliced jalapenos, repollo, lemon wedges and house salsa on the side. You know....the works
    more of a classic ham fan...basically with everything you listed but ham and cheese

Lol at Long Duck and highwhey's exchange

Personally, my fave torta is una Michoacana, its chorizo, pierna and melted queso Oaxaca mmmmmm, with a side of jalape
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-25-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Yup, invest is the key word. If we can help these countries build their industries, it benefits us and it benefits them.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Yup, invest is the key word. If we can help these countries build their industries, it benefits us and it benefits them.

[QUOTE=TheMan]Lol at Long Duck and highwhey's exchange

Personally, my fave torta is una Michoacana, its chorizo, pierna and melted queso Oaxaca mmmmmm, with a side of jalape