Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar

Default Re: Jabari Parker is ridiculously better than Wiggins...Highligthts vs Bulls (21p/6r/4a)

Quote Originally Posted by Captvic
    While that was impressive, give me Wiggins still. Can't teach defensive hustle
    And Wiggins showed you that? Last year? When he was one of the worst defenders in the game despite having exceptional athleticism?

Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

Default Re: Jabari Parker is ridiculously better than Wiggins...Highligthts vs Bulls (21p/6r/4a)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle2Demar
    One game, in preseason. Wiggins has proven way more throughout their careers.
    Wiggins has stayed healthier. Parker was running off with ROY until his injury their rookie years.

Quote Originally Posted by Annyong!
    Wiggins has stayed healthier. Parker was running off with ROY until his injury their rookie years.
    He played 25 games and averaged 12ppg.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    He doesn't look like he's moving that fast, then he jumps and you're like

His vert might not be the greatest, but he floats. I guess that's good horizontal explosion on the leap. Great body control too.

Kinda reminds me a of a chunky T-Mac. T-Mac in Antoine Walker's body???
    His vert is probably the best part of his athleticism, or second only to his first step

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK5pgpyfgBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXbNXEJzwM

Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    He played 25 games and averaged 12ppg.
    And as of that time, Wiggins was playing worse than Parker. Wiggins was scoring slightly more (not his final rookie ppg), but Parker was more well rounded and more efficient. Wiggins upped his production throughout the season. Parker was likely to do the same if he didn't go down.
    Last edited by Annyong!; 10-17-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Nothing surprising if you had kept an eye on him last season, he is building on a very good season, could be easily MIP.

Banned

Wiggins is better. Wiggins has the clutch factor.

Straight up beast. I just don't get it man

So much potential