Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Best NBA Players Of The Past 40 Years (FiveThirtyEight's New RAPTOR metric)

honestly the Raptors should focus about their season

enough to worry about with the playoffs

Just cause Kawhi is gone doesnt mean they can troll now

Default Re: The Best NBA Players Of The Past 40 Years (FiveThirtyEight's New RAPTOR metric)

What did the people who created this list hope to achieve by posting it? Did they think people would read through it, see Stockton & CP3 ranked in the top 4 and still give it serious consideration? Shit is retarded

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    What did the people who created this list hope to achieve by posting it? Did they think people would read through it, see Stockton & CP3 ranked in the top 4 and still give it serious consideration? Shit is retarded
    It is retarded, and I wish they would've omitted the preposterous all-time rankings, just shown the MJ/Lebron peak vs peak comparison, which looks legit - and the best individual seasons, which look legit except a couple things

Regarding the rankings, I honestly think they saw that MJ and Lebron were #1 and #2, so they figured that was enough credibility to show the entire list

Stopped reading after Stockton @ #3.