Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How many people on ISH are going bald?

[QUOTE=ROCSteady]I have great hair, probably top 3-5 here, very Pacino-esque but I

I'd say if your hair is fine right now and you want to remain fine (Sounds like OP and many others on this thread), then you should look into anti-hair loss shampoos and stuff. No I'm not talking about those products that promise hair growth etc., but read it again, anti-hair loss, so products that keep you from losing hair not grow more. Basically keep your hair healthy long-term.

I use some of those, and was fine, and...still fine.

I'm not balding, but my hair is thinning at the top-back of my head. Kinda like Draz said, in certain lighting if you're looking from the 2nd floor below to me, you could see it. If I sit down and you're standing above me, maybe you could notice it. Although I still have hair there and everywhere else....I try not to stress it. There are products to use in order to fight it, but idk if it's worth it lol. I rarely take pills, only when sick or I get a migraine (migraine's are pretty often for me, unfortunately), so I def wouldn't wanna take a pill every day for my ****ing hair. I can still style my hair the way that I want it, but it DEFINITELY isn't the luscious and thick hair I had when I was 17-22. I looked back at old pics, my hair used to be soooo nice.

Screw it, if it goes, it goes. My dad has a full head of hair with certain spots where it is thin, if that's how it will be for me then thank god because it could always be worse.

If balding indeed comes maternally, I may be ****ed. My grandpa (al-rahmetli) was bald and my mom's brother is bald asf...altho her older brother got a full head of hair.

College superstar

Hair is the second thing bitches look at after height.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
    Hair is the second thing bitches look at after height.

No it's not dude, they don't give af.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    No it's not dude, they don't give af.
    Yeah they do.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Pacino has a wig/ plugs.. looks better than the pubic hair weave a certain laker player has though
    I'm talking young Pacino, unless he had plugs back then. Coincidentally, we have the same birthday. It must be a Taurus thing

Are you referring to Dwight? Not everybody can be as blessed as this man to pull off the 50 year old white man recession
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 12-10-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm not balding, but my hair is thinning at the top-back of my head. Kinda like Draz said, in certain lighting if you're looking from the 2nd floor below to me, you could see it. If I sit down and you're standing above me, maybe you could notice it. Although I still have hair there and everywhere else....I try not to stress it. There are products to use in order to fight it, but idk if it's worth it lol. I rarely take pills, only when sick or I get a migraine (migraine's are pretty often for me, unfortunately), so I def wouldn't wanna take a pill every day for my ****ing hair. I can still style my hair the way that I want it, but it DEFINITELY isn't the luscious and thick hair I had when I was 17-22. I looked back at old pics, my hair used to be soooo nice.

Screw it, if it goes, it goes. My dad has a full head of hair with certain spots where it is thin, if that's how it will be for me then thank god because it could always be worse.

If balding indeed comes maternally, I may be ****ed. My grandpa (al-rahmetli) was bald and my mom's brother is bald asf...altho her older brother got a full head of hair.
    I mean those pills are meant to mess with your body. It's lethal to you in certain areas, losing sex drive, growing tits, shrinking of your balls lol. I would never.

Biotin in very small dosages may help hair and nails but once your hair is thin there's only so much you can do. I've done small research and thin hair can be genetics or it can eventually lead to balding. Hopefully in my case it's like this for a while until I solidify my career. It definitely helped me looking good in a field where everyone are females. The bosses above me definitely tolerate me and favorite me over the other people and I know that's a reason why.

I've seen some good looking dudes being bald. I think working out until you can't anymore helps. I don't have all that time anymore to invest into doing that but if I were I'd find time.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I mean those pills are meant to mess with your body. It's lethal to you in certain areas, losing sex drive, growing tits, shrinking of your balls lol. I would never.
    I mean it may depend on the pills but most pills don't have such side effects...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor K
    I mean it may depend on the pills but most pills don't have such side effects...
    The only two pills that actually work are Finasteride and Minoxidil

Look up the effects