Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Everybody here should be grateful for the Don's medical advice and general leadership through this pandemic.

He has been a god send for the american people.
    Shut up and drink bleach you monster!

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Bashes trump for being a bully... check

Goes on to call right wingers fools, low intelligence etc under the alt 'Satan' check
    Meh, he's as much a Satanist with that nic than you are a Christian with an avy of Jesus Christ holding an assault weapon, as if he would be pro guns

Do you even understand what Christ stood for?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I made this thread to find out if there was fact behind Trump saying inject Lysol. There isn't. so TDS sufferers like you feel the need to justify their exaggerations by attacking such a non-provoking question.
    you made this thread to defend Trump. You clearly love him. Post after post of you whining because people use a specific brand name of disinfectant. You don't have a real point to make.

Something a TDS sufferer would say to deflect the fact they have it. Do you even know what TDS stands for? Lol. Look how inclined you are to attack a so-called Trump supporter over asking did he really say Lysol? That's how deranged you are. It could have been a simple no he didn't, but you feel the need to insist that he's an idiot. Lol
    Lysol is a disinfectant and thus a joke was made. The hurt to your feelings is unfortunate.

I said he didn't know what he's talking about, but I was right when I confirmed he didn't suggest Lysol. So no you didn't get it. Don't expect you to. I'm more willing to bet you're gonna come up with another way to epress your TDS and find another loophole to attack me
    And yet here you are crying and defending him anyway.

Another TDS tactic. Accuse people of being a supporter for asking questions
    You are arguing with 4 or 5 people at The same time for his sake. You most likely voted for him and will again. You are a Trump supporter.

I find it funny, I ask if any can cite where Trump said use Lysol and here you are, the most heavily invested in this thread crying.
    didn't know I made this thread. Interesting. But that would explain why his defense has gone so poorly.
    And my thoughts are you won't stop crying. I'm still confused how an emo like you got appointed to monitor behavior on here
    And you're actually lame enough to be jealous of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    you made this thread to defend Trump. You clearly love him. Post after party of you winning because people use a specific brand name of disinfectant. You don't have a real point to make.
    Point out one time I celebrated any Trump victory? I never have. Lol But keep convincing yourself I love Trump!! I get more satisfaction poitning out just how deranged you people are.

Lysol is a disinfectant and thus a joke was made. The hurt to your feelings is unfortunate.

And yet here you are crying and defending him anyway.
    What more funny is you Trump haters actually beleive he meant lysol. I mean, how stupid are you?

You are arguing with 4 or 5 people St. The same time for good sake. You most likely voted for him and will again. You are a Trump supporter.
    I never did actually vote for Trump. Lol. I voted Democratic. But you'll insist anyways because you don't have any legs to stand on

[/ quote] didn't know I made this thread. Interesting. But that would explain why his defense has gone so poorly.
    And you're actually lame enough to be jealous of that.[/QUOTE]

I was asked to do the job first actaully. I was the first person Jeff asked to be a mod. I declined it. I asked for the shoe forum instead. I'm just amazed how an emo like you is in charge of monitoring behavior

So who's the mad one?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/howard...-and-drop-dead

And now the Trump haters do this. Which leads me to believe the Trump haters ACTUALLY thinks he means Lysol. lol
    It doesn't matter if he ment Lysol. You're so hung up on that one brand. It's one disifectant. It gets brought up as an example, but there's no form, Lysol or not which is used within the body.

It doesn't matter to me. But it seems to matter to the millions who hate Trump including Pelosi when she literally said Trump told people to inject Lysol

Also look up UVGI. It's considered a disinfectant.
    Not used within the body. It literally destroys DNA, which is a save way to get cancer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrav...al_irradiation

Why can't you fanboys let it slide. I don't care if you love Trump or not. I don't live in the US. Idgaf about his policies as long as they don't affect me, but he simply said something insanely stupid. Why is it so hard to say the guy you root for is a doofus?

Point out one time I celebrated any Trump victory? I never have. Lol But keep convincing yourself I love Trump!! I get more satisfaction poitning out just how deranged you people are.
    And here you are still defending Trump.

What more funny is you Trump haters actually beleive he meant lysol. I mean, how stupid are you?
    We believe he meant disinfectant. The joke has been explained, you just can't seem to comprehend it. Your problem.

I never did actually vote for Trump. Lol. I voted Democratic. But you'll insist anyways because you don't have any legs to stand on
    A Democrat made this thread? Ok.
    I was asked to do the job first actaully. I was the first person Jeff asked to be a mod. I declined it. I asked for the shoe forum instead. I'm just amazed how an emo like you is in charge of monitoring behavior
    Lying about it increases the lameness factor. FYI, we weren't asked.

So who's the mad one?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    I think Trump is a complete buffoon. But people who don't think disinfectant can be used inside the body are narrow-minded. Look up ozone therapy.
    Ozone therapy is an alternative medical treatment that introduces ozone or ozonides to the body. In April 2003, the FDA prohibited all medical uses of ozone, "In any medical condition for which there is no proof of safety and effectiveness", stating "Ozone is a toxic gas with no known useful medical application in specific, adjunctive, or preventive therapy. In order for ozone to be effective as a germicide, it must be present in a concentration far greater than that which can be safely tolerated by man and animals."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

As I said multiple times. There's no disinfectant with a LD50 high enough to harm a desease, but not the body itself.

What I actually heard was he regurgitated a hypothesis and told doctors to continue their studies. Now what I see is adventageous Trump haters using it as fodder to entertain themselves. With the majority thinking it's facts

I'm not gonna even debate anymore about this. Had a credible scientist non-Trump related went on MSNBC and said they were making breakthroughs with injecting disinfectants the world world be jumping for joy. Both sides alike. That's where I find more hypocrisy.
    Btw, the PowerPoint listed bleach as example of disinfectant, not Lysol. Bleach is even worse to breathe in or inject into your body so what Donny suggested looks even worse. The doctor uses bleach as an example of disinfectant in PowerPoint and this moron Donny is suggesting if disinfectants can be injected into the lungs. No credible person, let alone a scientist, would ever suggest injecting bleach into the lungs to clean them of viruses.

MaxFly posted this image (Donny looking right at it too - is he so stupid that he lacks basic information retention 2 minutes later??)

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

What I actually heard was he regurgitated a hypothesis and told doctors to continue their studies. Now what I see is adventageous Trump haters using it as fodder to entertain themselves. With the majority thinking it's facts

I'm not gonna even debate anymore about this. Had a credible scientist non-Trump related went on MSNBC and said they were making breakthroughs with injecting disinfectants the world world be jumping for joy. Both sides alike. That's where I find more hypocrisy.
    so which one is it? Was he actually regurgitating a hypothesis as you say. or was he being sarcastic to rile up reporters as trump later said. Which narrative is easier for you to defend?

when you're triggered by "trump haters", you're a trumper. just embrace it.

Holy shit when did Hateraid turn into Manny?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    And here you are still defending Trump.
    Trump is an asshole whom I didn't vote for

Kind of puts a wrinkle in your accusations now eh?

We believe he meant disinfectant. The joke has been explained, you just can't seem to comprehend it. Your problem.
    I get the joke, unfortunately Trump haters on the internet don't. It is my problem

A Democrat made this thread? Ok.
    Yeah, hard to believe someone can vote based on what policies benefit them the most instead of being emotionally invested. It's a hard concept for you I guess

Lying about it increases the lameness factor. FYI, we weren't asked.
    Lying? Lol. ask Jeff himself. Look for yourself who's the mod of th sneaker forum. Or am I lying about that? I told Jeff no because I didn't have the time. He even asked if I can blog for him when he went on vacay. You can ask him yourself. I'll search the thread one day where we all discussed who should mod the NBA forum. Good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    Holy shit when did Hateraid turn into Manny?

On the contrary I take the isolation very seriously. I've been in quarantine since March 18th and haven't left the house other than necessities. My wife and kids are quarantined as well. I've followed all isolation protocols. I've even donated $1000 to a local grocery specifically for front liners. This isn't a hoax to me. I thought Manny hated Trump too?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

why do you guys use "trumper" ?

trumptard flows so much better and is more demeaning.

Trump is an asshole whom I didn't vote for

Kind of puts a wrinkle in your accusations now eh?
    I think we've established that I don't believe you.

I get the joke, unfortunately Trump haters on the internet don't. It is my problem
    Thus proving you are a Trump supporter.

Lying? Lol. ask Jeff himself. Look for yourself who's the mod of th sneaker forum. Or am I lying about that? I told Jeff no because I didn't have the time. He even asked if I can blog for him when he went on vacay. You can ask him yourself. I'll search the thread one day where we all discussed who should mod the NBA forum. Good time.
    You do that.