Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    What I actually heard was he regurgitated a hypothesis and told doctors to continue their studies. Now what I see is adventageous Trump haters using it as fodder to entertain themselves. With the majority thinking it's facts
    Lol, whose original hypothesis was it to inject a disinfectant into the lungs to clean the lungs? Where did he hear that? And no, he wasn't simply telling them to continue their research. He was telling them that the treatments he had thought up or had heard from somewhere were things they should look into. Here is Trump, quoted:

So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
    When he says, "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute," the information below is what was presented at the briefing that he "saw" and was referring to:

Had a credible scientist non-Trump related went on MSNBC and said they were making breakthroughs with injecting disinfectants the world world be jumping for joy. Both sides alike. That's where I find more hypocrisy.
    First, no credible scientist is going to go on television and claim that they were making breakthroughs with the injection of disinfectants into the human body without solid data from clinical trials and studies, just as no credible scientist would go on television and claim that the earth was flat without copious amounts of incontrovertible proof derived from scientific study. No one is going to put their career at risk touting something that science has disproven without a clear explanation and proof for why the science, as presently understood, is wrong. Without a scientific explanation and proof, people would not be jumping for joy... they would be savaging him online.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Yes I heard that. What I also heard was that disinfectant is a common treatment in blood purification.
    He said he meant what he said IN CONTEXT. Only it was “sarcastic”. ***** you are using an old, dead defense strategy for that moron.

And William Bryan, who he followed just one minute after he spoke about bleach/isopropyl alcohol, CLEARLY only referred to those two disinfectants.

You n.iggas sicken the **** out of me with your defending the indefensible as a general rule. No objectivity whatsoever over matters that ****ing affect us all. Irresponsible, childish, submissive bitch made ass cult followers.

And more than that we’ve had people ingest bleach, and states have had thousands of calls about the safety of ingesting disinfectants.

Oh who would’ve thought, this clown proposing the efficacy of actually injecting disinfectant on NATIONAL TV would have collateral damage!?

Sickening morons. Why do we even let them do this? Why do we allow people to pretend to believe shit to save their ideology and ideologues in their own mind?

To gaslight the shit this n.igga just said is ****ing disgusting.

I SEE THE DISINFECTANT

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    He said he meant what he said IN CONTEXT. Only it was “sarcastic”. ***** you are using an old, dead defense strategy for that moron.

And William Bryan, who he followed just one minute after he spoke about bleach/isopropyl alcohol, CLEARLY only referred to those two disinfectants.

You n.iggas sicken the **** out of me with your defending the indefensible as a general rule. No objectivity whatsoever over matters that ****ing affect us all. Irresponsible, childish, submissive bitch made ass cult followers.

And more than that we’ve had people ingest bleach, and states have had thousands of calls about the safety of ingesting disinfectants.

Oh who would’ve thought, this clown proposing the efficacy of actually injecting disinfectant on NATIONAL TV would have collateral damage!?

Sickening morons. Why do we even let them do this? Why do we allow people to pretend to believe shit to save their ideology and ideologues in their own mind?

that's disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post

they deserve to die. sorry but its true

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    why do you guys use "trumper" ?

trumptard flows so much better and is more demeaning.
    trumptard is the demeaning form. a lot of people ("trumpers") had valid reasons voting for trump - trade, political disenfranchisement, etc. trumptards are the ones that walk off a cliff for the guy and go out of his way to defend his every step.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    they deserve to die. sorry but its true
    so if a mentally ill person or child drinks lysol because the president didn't put out a clear enough message, they deserve to die?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    so if a mentally ill person or child drinks lysol because the president didn't put out a clear enough message, they deserve to die?

I'm sorry, but if you didn't know that ingesting these chemicals was harmful or even fatal prior to Trump's comments on it, then it's hard to disagree with these people being weeded out by natural selection.

Even if Trump said to ingest these things which he clearly didn't, again, you'd have to be an idiot to listen to and trust your government against your better judgment.

blame the media. is a mentally ill person watching Trump press conferences? who is diciphering shit to create hysteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you didn't know that ingesting these chemicals was harmful or even fatal prior to Trump's comments on it, then it's hard to disagree with these people being weeded out by natural selection.

Even if Trump said to ingest these things which he clearly didn't, again, you'd have to be an idiot to listen to and trust your government against your better judgment.

chewing and i see eye to eye on this

chewing gonna chew

trump speculated on experimental procedures that are out of his comprehension, the media blows it up to villainize him and if someone takes that narrative and injests clorox well he must also must think he can fly because he listens to rkelly

well, i personally find it unbelievable that you guys think that way.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

well, i personally find it unbelievable that you guys think that way.

Truthfully, we don't want anyone to die. Not by accident or deliberately. But the connection to ingesting cleaning chemicals and dying to what Trump said is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Truthfully, we don't want anyone to die. Not by accident or deliberately. But the connection to ingesting cleaning chemicals and dying to what Trump said is ludicrous.
    How? He said "looking into using disinfectants inside the body".

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    How? He said "looking into using disinfectants inside the body".
    im looking to get inside your moms poosy. did i do it yet? not yet