Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: MSNBC Reporter tries to call out guy for not wearing a mask in public

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Fox taught mofos how to do it. Lol. they’re the ones everyone stole their ideas from.
    yea thats kind of true. everyone is worse for it

Default Re: MSNBC Reporter tries to call out guy for not wearing a mask in public

Lol, video is funny ngl. Still wearing a mask helps keep others safe so still a good thing. Whether or not the camera man was wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Yeah I don't mind the odd Tucker interview (he isn't combative with people like Tulsi) but Fox is just as bad. The knob slobbing is embarrassing.
    fox doesn't deserve tucker. he seems to be the only genuine one there without a blatant agenda. he almost always has something worthwhile or interesting to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    Lol, video is funny ngl. Still wearing a mask helps keep others safe so still a good thing. Whether or not the camera man was wearing one.
    Is this the point of view of a liberal towards videos like these? Fake outrage and use of rhetoric to get people scared, but it's just "funny".

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    they're just as partisan and tribal as the next network, especially when there's a democrat in the wh. they're trash. if you can't admit to that, then i can't take your argument against the liberal networks seriously.

you're too fixed on your 'side' to see things clearly, apparently.

I’m not taking about partisanship, genius. I’m talking about flat out fabricating stories and pushing false narratives. Nick Sandman ring a bell? CNN is notorious for skewing the truth. And if you took the time to actually watch Fox instead of cast the usual “they’re all the same” excuse, you’d see there are plenty of anti-Trumpers and Liberals on that network. Hell, the Murdochs are all Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I’m not taking about partisanship, genius. I’m talking about flat out fabricating stories and pushing false narratives. Nick Sandman ring a bell? CNN is notorious for skewing the truth. And if you took the time to actually watch Fox instead of cast the usual “they’re all the same” excuse, you’d see there are plenty of anti-Trumpers and Liberals on that network. Hell, the Murdochs are all Liberal.

Yep.

Theres no question FOX chooses which stories to run or emphasize based on what they think their viewers want and will respond to, but in terms of actually MAKING UP fraudulent news stories... the left wing outlets have seemingly been caught with their hand in that cookie jar far more often. At least in recent years to be sure.

the visual stimulation stemmed from the lack of technical and specific terms. i.e. brother, blood brother, step brother, close friends that the society commonly rephrase the relationship as brothers in order to signify the level of trust, etc.

split hairs all you want. they're all bad in my book.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

ridiculous ether

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    split hairs all you want. they're all bad in my book.
    But so it doesn't matter if something is more worse than something else?

Like breaking your knee cap vs breaking your little toe, they're both bad, but one is inherently worse than the other.

I just want these networks to fail. I want them to go belly up and suffer. They lie and lie and create false outrage. The news networks have become the news makers.

And in case anyone doubts that guyÂ’s claim about half of the crew not wearing masks: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAqlkGpJ...=196sywceba9br
    If that's what you really want, then you need to stop watching. The only thing sociopaths like this understand is money. That's it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    It's hilarious watching Kayleigh Mcenany ether these fools daily.. the pathetic activists are only there with these idiotic gotcha style questions. Total morons, what happened to journalism?
    As long as I've known sensationalism and journalism have gone together. If there is no news they will make the news.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    If that's what you really want, then you need to stop watching. The only thing sociopaths like this understand is money. That's it.
    You're right though. And networks like CNN and MSNBC are losing viewers left and right. I only found out about this hilarious moment through Twitter.

"Is this the point of view of a liberal towards videos like these? Fake outrage and use of rhetoric to get people scared, but it's just "funny"."

I'm not faking outrage. Cameraman shoulda worn a mask. You sound angry. Are you triggered, snowflake?

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Fox taught mofos how to do it. Lol. they’re the ones everyone stole their ideas from.
    Yep, Fox was the pioneers in this. Now none of these news channels are worth watching, but thanks to OP they get a few hundred more views or whatever ISH traffic is.